+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I submit School record for MICC French course I am taking now?

gapblue

Jan 3, 2014
Hello,

I just mailed out my citizenship application yesterday and keep wondering this question. Does everything have the experience? I just started my full time french course two months ago and it is not finish yet. I did fill in the form stating from Nov. 2013 till now I am a full time student. since I don't have any transcript so I did not submit "school record" for this. Appreciate if anyone can share something.

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gapblue said:
Hello,

I just mailed out my citizenship application yesterday and keep wondering this question. Does everything have the experience? I just started my full time french course two months ago and it is not finish yet. I did fill in the form stating from Nov. 2013 till now I am a full time student. since I don't have any transcript so I did not submit "school record" for this. Appreciate if anyone can share something.
I don´t think you get a school record from the MICC, nor the courses will gave you any credit if you decide to go back to school, you can write a Letter to CIC explaining your situation and enclose any correspondence related to the course you may have...that is all you can do. If you have other school records from Canada ypu should include the,

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gapblue said:
I think you should have submitted to avoid guessing now, though who knows like it'll play out for you. They can print a letter and attendance tables for you in school admin, plus you'll be mailed certificates ("relève des apprentissages") after completion of each level. As you've just started, CIC will probably give you a pass on that. Nobody knows though.

What you can do now is get a letter from school and current attendance tables and send them to Sydney with a cover letter asking to match up these documents with your application. Use client ID to match them. It may help to avoid CIC sending application back to you in a couple of months.

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gapblue said:
Hello,

Hi, you don't have to send the notes. I don't know what entry level you have, but after 3 months you have to do a test. The result of the test will be sent to MICC.