+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should I reapply in university again or in college

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
hello all,

my application got refused for MEng. In university , I want to ask if it does make any sense applying in college or I should apply for university again.I want ti study in canada and my main motive is study only (masters)[shadow=red,left][/shadow

starbob

Aug 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As your main purpose is to study masters so go for university.Try to correct the mistakes in the form this time as i am sure you were rejected due to improper filling of your forms. Your profile is enough good for university. People with 68%,6.5 IELTS and 1 year gap get visa so don't get discouraged with your first rejection. Try to fill the form on your own and try to relate the chosen course and your previous study in your SOP and how it would be beneficial for getting a job in India.

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
starbob said:
As your main purpose is to study masters so go for university.Try to correct the mistakes in the form this time as i am sure you were rejected due to improper filling of your forms. Your profile is enough good for university. People with 68%,6.5 IELTS and 1 year gap get visa so don't get discouraged with your first rejection. Try to fill the form on your own and try to relate the chosen course and your previous study in your SOP and how it would be beneficial for getting a job in India.
Thank you so much for your advice, even one of my friend got visa for masters with just 60% marks ... I also do not have any backlog in my past studies (10th ,diploma ,degree).. I'm also thinking of reapplying in university. Thank you :)