+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should I apply for university or college? need urgent help

gaurav60

Oct 11, 2015
I have done my B.com (hons) from university of delhi. I applied in university of lethbridge and i have been offered to do bachelors in management in only two years as i have got transfer credits but everyone is saying that its not right to do bachelors again and its not good from visa point of view. So I applied in seneca college for graduate certificate in logistics and supply chain mgt. course. Now i am confused should i change my college there? Should I go to the university? I will get only 1 year pgwp after graduate certi but i can get 2 or 3 yrs pgwp after that course in university and also I think university will be more good than a college
please guide me so that i can decide

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
depends on you...firsrt thing is visa so I think PG diploma makes more sense...but hey, if you can justify the other university course in SOP you will get visa...don't worry

gaurav60

Oct 11, 2015
Actually i dont want to do mba yet as it costs a lot more. its just dat i am confused regarding going to a university for bachelors or go for a college. bachelors is for two years again but it will pave my way for accounting as i will be choosing that as my major but again on the other side college will be for one year only. please help me i am getting a lot confused abt dis

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can do MBA from memorial university. I know one of my friend.. she was from Delhi university BCom Hons.. she did MBA from memorial and its very cheap... She got a job after completion also.. so its a good university.. Check their course..

Else you always have an option of trying for MSc in management, Finance.. Most business schools offer this and they are not so expensive.. HEC Montreal is a good place and its not so expensive either.

All the Best

Marjuk

Feb 6, 2013
kartz said:
You can do MBA from memorial university. I know one of my friend.. she was from Delhi university BCom Hons.. she did MBA from memorial and its very cheap... She got a job after completion also.. so its a good university.. Check their course..

Else you always have an option of trying for MSc in management, Finance.. Most business schools offer this and they are not so expensive.. HEC Montreal is a good place and its not so expensive either.

All the Best
Would u please let me know that exactly what are the costs required for doing mba in memorial or other cheap university in Canada. As i have completed my graduation in BBA (4years course) from public university of Bangladesh. And also want to know the working facilities as an international student in Canada.

gaurav60

Oct 11, 2015
I checked out the memorial university they ask for gmat and relevant work ex as well and i dont have any of them. all the masters courses in mgt will require gmat at least so it a no go for winter session and i dont want to wait for another year. so its either the seneca college or that bachelors course for two years that i can take. please if you could that which one is better out of them

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
You already have bachelors, if you select bachelors even if credit transfer, your visa rejection chance is - 100%

gaurav60

Oct 11, 2015
I will change over there. i know i will get a rejection for bachelors again. that i can change ocer there from semeca to university but i am just asking if it will be roght to change ? or should i continue with seneca college 1 year grad certi?