+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[SHOULD ARTISTS BE GIVEN THE FREEDOM?] I NEED ESSAY FEEDBACK! HELP ME PLEASE!

darkwater

Dec 2, 2012
HEY GUYS ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY ESSAY! I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO READ AND BAND IT, PLEASE HELP ME, AND PLEASE BE STRICT!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEARS!!!

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Since man appeared in this beautiful planet, many things have changed. One of the most fundamental differences is art. Created from the very beginning of human history, art has been always an abstract term linked to glamorous thoughts and ideas as well as weird ones. From time to time the artists come up with very strange ideas, some of which may even be considered offensive or violent. Therefore, many people have argued whether creative artists should be given the right to freely present whatever they think without any control from the authorities or not.

Nobody can ever deny the fact that art is relatively defined with creativity. Without creativity, without new things produced everyday, art is just a dead aspect, which trongly indicates that people working in art fields such as musicians, singers, painters or film producers should always come up with their own new ideas – that is what makes the art keep moving and developing. That might be the reason why there should not be any obstacles preventing artists from expressing their views about every single part in out lives.

However, it is also proved that those new ideas are not usually good thoughts bringing benefits to the society. Sometimes some of them are considered harmful and offensive, for example Lady Gaga’s music is still restricted in some Asian countries, or the book Norwegian Wood, a very well known work of a Japanese writer, used to be banned in Vietnam because of its sexual description and scenes. Those evidences prove the fact that brand new ideas from creativity can be not very beneficial to our society, in other words, they might cause arguments, discrimination or misunderstandings, and that exactly explains why local governments should control every artwork to make sure that there would be no such work causing problems.

Personally, I believe that the artists should let their great ideas under the control of local authorities. It could not be ignored that no matter what art is, how it’s like, it serves for human’s lives. Thus, art should not be any harmful or offensive things having bad influences on people. The governments may kill off the greatest masterpieces through checking theirs contents, however, the more important thing is that our society will be carefully protected from any poisonous sources.

Overall, whether government restrictions should be applied to individual artworks still remains a controversial issue. Hence it would be much better for all of us to carefully choose what to read, what to hear and what to watch from now on.