27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
File Transfer...
2-11-2010
Dear All,

I need some help. I am looking to find a furnished apartment in toronto that can accomodate two people for a month. I am looking for a place that is clean, kind of new and is in close proximity to the subway and has a good location.
I've been to several sites and I really didn't like them.
Do you have any sites you've used that were good?
Thanks alot.

zap0ne

Jan 14, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
24-07-1998
Azadehkhanoom said:
Dear All,

I need some help. I am looking to find a furnished apartment in toronto that can accomodate two people for a month. I am looking for a place that is clean, kind of new and is in close proximity to the subway and has a good location.
I've been to several sites and I really didn't like them.
Do you have any sites you've used that were good?
Thanks alot.
There are a few places in the city that rent out condos on a mothly basis that are furnished. In Google, use the search string "Executive Rentals toronto"

khancheetah

Aug 29, 2010
Hi all,

I stayed at a short term furnished apartment in Mississauga. The company's name is Whitehall Suites. They even help you in applying for SIN card, health card and driver's license. Good luck all!

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
khancheetah said:
Hi all,

I stayed at a short term furnished apartment in Mississauga. The company's name is Whitehall Suites. They even help you in applying for SIN card, health card and driver's license. Good luck all!
Hi , How much did they charge per a Room at Whitehall suites? Can one use their address to receive PR in the mail?

thanks

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
jerry2121 said:
Hi , How much did they charge per a Room at Whitehall suites? Can one use their address to receive PR in the mail?

thanks
Dear members, please guide me about good appartment in Scarborough for rent on weekly basis. for one or two week.

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
jerry2121 said:

thanks
Can someone guide me for rental appartment on weekly basis, in scarborough area.