+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SETTLEMENT FUND

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
I'm new to the forum and find it so helpful...I recently got my IELTS @8.5 and is waiting for my transcripts from my University to send to WES and my reference letter from my ex employer. Without points for experience I've 398 & if I get reference letter it'll go up to 423 points.

However my average balance in bank is very low and I was hoping to mobilize funds by the time I file ePRA...Will it be enough if either my father or brother can gift me CAD12300 after I secure ITA...As it is gift ,will CIC insist on the average balance maintained in my account during preceding months...?
I have a housing loan outstanding of around CAD35000...it is a joint liability shared by my two brothers and both parents as all are applicants.Will that be a problem...?
Against the outstanding loan,we have our house valued at over CAD200000 and other land assets...(all in Father's name)
My doubt is whether to delay creating EE till I've mobilized the settlement funds or go ahead with EE and get the required amount from father as a gift in my account before filing ePRA..
Please advise...

Thank you all...
----
it'd be a good idea if someone who got PR/ITA start having a topic for 'post landng interactions too...To help with job search / finding accommodation etc'

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Based on other replies, you can show a gift deed for any money received from parents for settlement in Canada.It will not be a problem. Just search for gift deed and find the format on this forum. Regarding create profile, you have 90 days from ITA to submit documents. Your other loans should not be an issue in my opinion - just provide all documentation when you submit post ITA.

Looking at the current score trend, I would suggest go ahead and create it once you have ECA and IELTS result.