+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement fund for FSW

Vishark

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
Trying to apply PR via FSW program.
1. I came to Canada as an International student and am now on PGWP, having a full-time job offer from a Canadian employer. Should I still prove my settlement fund as my yearly salary will be more than the required settlement fund?

2. In case I have to prove my settlement fund which will be deposited in my Canadian bank account, should I show them the source, or just my Canadian bank statement is enough?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Trying to apply PR via FSW program.
1. I came to Canada as an International student and am now on PGWP, having a full-time job offer from a Canadian employer. Should I still prove my settlement fund as my yearly salary will be more than the required settlement fund?

2. In case I have to prove my settlement fund which will be deposited in my Canadian bank account, should I show them the source, or just my Canadian bank statement is enough?
If applying through FSW, you need to show funds in your bank account. Canadian bank account statement over Settlements funds are not future salary.

These letters must be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead and include

• the bank or institution’s contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • your name
  • your outstanding debts (such as credit card debts and loans)
  • these details for each current banking and investment account you have with them
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current account balances
    • average balance for the past 6 months

Reactions: Vishark

Vishark

Jan 24, 2020
If applying through FSW, you need to show funds in your bank account. Canadian bank account statement over Settlements funds are not future salary.

These letters must be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead and include

• the bank or institution’s contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • your name
  • your outstanding debts (such as credit card debts and loans)
  • these details for each current banking and investment account you have with them
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current account balances
    • average balance for the past 6 months
Thank you