+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Since international students can bring 22 billion revenues to Canadian economy, is it possible that IRCC will approve much more study permits for September intake?

intelextreme

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
I don't think creating multiple threads would help your case. Certainly, revenue is one thing, but Canada is cautious and that's a good thing. Delay should be expected. You wouldn't want to land there if Covid is as bad as in the US.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No there won’t be more students accepted. They already have huge backlogs of study permits that haven’t been processed, most students are having to study online this semester but will need to come to Canada as soon as January. Many students are reliant on part-time jobs which are short supply. There would be many students that would end up in a bad financial situation and unable to pay rent, tuition, food costs, etc. There is also covid. A huge volume of students who also likely lived in shared spaces will probably spread covid to all areas of the country. That would especially be an issue in some of the smaller cities where there aren’t many beds and care will be expensive and the taxpayer will end up paying in many provinces.

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
Hello Guys,

I got my visa rejection yesterday. I want to know what could be the reason behind.
Application: Mar 16 2020,for May Intake.
College: Canadore College,Scarborough,Torento.
Course: Construction Project Management(1 year Course)
Studied: Civil Eng.(B.Tech)-68.7%
Inter-83.6%
10 th-84.1%
IELTS : 6,6,6,6=overall 6
File type : Non-SDS, Offline application,Processed in New Delhi
I defered from May Intake to September Intake...but now got Refused...
I applied for 1 year course and paid 1 semester fees and with GIC....
Father is Govt. Teacher...so i had submitted father income documents.

They stated this statement..........

(Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.)

Anyone give suggestion to me............should i start online application for sep Intake 2020....i.e more 1 month time or I should take gap and take gcms notes for visa rejection that was happen 4 days back?
My friend suggested not to apply back to back ...if i do visa will reject again...more no. of visa rejections implies more tougher to get visa.......
On the other side i'm thinking to apply online (anyways biometrics not needed) so i'm thinking to take risk of application 2 nd time and i hope this should be my last application....then after i'm not interested to go for another intake.....and i have to consider time factor too.
i want know if back to back application done....it will be cancelled again?