+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Intake, Lets connect!

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
Yes, sure, that is not BVL :) BVL is a separate correspondence letter that comes in the pdf format and is attached to your application. It normally comes within minutes, hours or days from the decision. Good luck to you!
Thanks
I also wish you success on your next application

Reactions: parrots

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hello,
One of my friends had conditional acceptance (because of the IELTS certificate) for a Ph.D. degree from one of the universities. He got a student visa for four years but his acceptance was recently canceled because he could not meet the language requirements. He would like to come to Canada for a few weeks. My question is, could he come to Canada since he has a visa or it may cause a problem for him?
Thank you
Absolutely no idea but if I had to guess, it could cause your friend a problem since he is no longer a student, which was the motive for his visa to be issued....

But I'm just guessing here...

Reactions: parrots

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hello,
One of my friends had conditional acceptance (because of the IELTS certificate) for a Ph.D. degree from one of the universities. He got a student visa for four years but his acceptance was recently canceled because he could not meet the language requirements. He would like to come to Canada for a few weeks. My question is, could he come to Canada since he has a visa or it may cause a problem for him?
Thank you
I came across a similar question on the forum of my university for incoming international students. The relevant staff from the university replied to this question that they do not advise coming to Canada on a student visa in case the admission was withdrawn. Even if you get through the boarder, sooner or later (when you try to change the status or apply for a different type of visa) the relevant authorities will find out and that will be a big issue. You can not enter Canada on one visa and have a different purpose. In this case, you need to change your visa to visit or tourist prior to coming to Canada. However, I am only telling you the information our university had told us and only you or your friend is ultimately responsible for questioning it and checking it. Talk to either a lawyer or even better to the Canadian Embassy in your country. I know that in China, for example, the embassy is actually quite friendly and receptive of telephone calls and enquiries. This question could easily be solved here.