+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Saidov

Aug 19, 2022
Je ne sais pas. Je ne pense pas, mais....
[/DEVIS]

Si je déclare mon fils dans le formulaire IMM 0008 il devrait passer l'examen médical sachant qu'il a déjà eu son Visa ce que je vois est illogique je vais envoyer un formulaire web et croiser les doigts[/QUOTE
] otherwise why don't you think it will be returned knowing that several requests were returned for simple errors ?

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Si je déclare mon fils dans le formulaire IMM 0008 il devrait passer l'examen médical sachant qu'il a déjà eu son Visa ce que je vois est illogique je vais envoyer un formulaire web et croiser les doigts ... otherwise why don't you think it will be returned knowing that several requests were returned for simple errors ?
What seems illogical is to get a PR visa for the child, leave the spouse as non-accompnaying, not have the child immigrate/land, and then decide to sponsor the spouse.

So yeah, it's an unusual situation.

If you don't want the child to re-do medical, then have the child get on a plane tomorrow to land. Problem solved.

Otherwise, submit an explanation to IRCC, tell the truth, and hope it works out. Haven't seen this sitaution before so it's the best I can offer, anyway.

Or consult a lawyer experienced in immigration cases.

Saidov

Aug 19, 2022
I did not have enough points for a couple's file during the immigration process to have the CSQ, which is why I removed my wife from the file.
On the other hand, a request for a visitor visa for my wife for the purpose of accompanying my child in order to validate his PR visa, do you think he accepts it?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I did not have enough points for a couple's file during the immigration process to have the CSQ, which is why I removed my wife from the file.
Not clear to me what advantage there was to leaving the kid on that app, but that's your business, I presume it made sense at the time.

On the other hand, a request for a visitor visa for my wife for the purpose of accompanying my child in order to validate his PR visa, do you think he accepts it?
No harm in applying for the TRV really.

Two issues with this: first, it's just plain likely to take too long - while I don't mean kid needs to depart literally tomorrow, questions may come up fairly early in the process (not clear when you submitted), and you'd be better served to avoid that. I.e. what if it takes four months to get your spouse's TRV?

Second, not clear your spouse would get one and could get refused. Depends on other factors but 'accompany my only child to become PR' is going to read - likely - as "I plan to stay forever too."

And last: you haven't mentioend but when your child's PR visa expires and when you submitted is a big factor too - if your kid's visa expires in three months and you only just applied, close to zero chance your spouse will be approved and get visa in time.

Saidov

Aug 19, 2022
the PR visa expires in March 2023,
in your last paragraph you talk about the impact of the expiry date in relation to the VRT request or the sponsorship request?
For information, I have already submitted my sponsorship request and I had a temporary file number

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
the PR visa expires in March 2023,
in your last paragraph you talk about the impact of the expiry date in relation to the VRT request or the sponsorship request?
For information, I have already submitted my sponsorship request and I had a temporary file number
Well there is time to get the TRV approved, but I've no idea whether that will work as above. Six months to get the PR for spouse approved strikes me as optimistic.

Reactions: Saidov and YVR123

mags04

Nov 24, 2020
My husband's medical expired on August 23. When yours expired - when did they extend yours? How fast did they notify you?
Cause i really hope they will extend ours and husb won't have to do it again...
They extended ours on the 11th August, but I can't remember exactly when it originally expired, but maybe a a couple of months prior to the extension. I don't think I actually got a notification, just saw they extended when I logged into my GC Key account.