+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Hi! After 2 years of waiting, we've just received our passport with the counterfoils. Thanks for the help and advise in this group.

However my passport is expiring. I may need to renew the passport before my entry to Canada. Do you have any idea if I can just bring the old passport with the counterfoils and enter the point of entry? @legalfalcon

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Hi all! After 2 years of waiting, finally received my PPR today! Thanks guys and congrats for everyone who received PPR and COPR!

Reactions: ptitfemme

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Suchimitra

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
I received PPR on 25th of May. But I have shifted to the US from India on 18th of May. I have been trying to update my address by filling up webforms but have not got any proper reply. I also wanted to know which VAC i need to send my passports to. Have anyone found themselves in this situation? Its like I have got stuck after all this was done. Can anyone suggest what I can do?

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone!
I received PPR on 25th of May. But I have shifted to the US from India on 18th of May. I have been trying to update my address by filling up webforms but have not got any proper reply. I also wanted to know which VAC i need to send my passports to. Have anyone found themselves in this situation? Its like I have got stuck after all this was done. Can anyone suggest what I can do?
Hello everyone!
Hi suchimitra, we were in a similar situation. We moved to Australia so we updated our address via webform. We just got a generic response so we raised another webform to confirm whether we can submit the passports at the VAC in Sydney. They eventually replied after a few days and we were able to finish the process.

Reactions: rajkumarl

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi guys, just wanna update you all. Received my medical request on 6th Jan, and today received my information letter. Passport submission soon. NDVO

Reactions: nns14

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys, just wanna update you all. Received my medical request on 6th Jan, and today received my information letter. Passport submission soon. NDVO
I hope you will be in Canada very soon. You deserve an immediate decision from IRCC now, buddy!

mkst461

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I just received an email from "Sue Day" (Advanis)asking to participate in a survey and this is what the message said -

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.
UNQUOTE
The second part of the message states that I have got the survey request because I had apparently received a decision from CIC on my application.
The confusion is that I have not got any email from CIC (checked junk and spam emails too) and there has not been any changes to my profile as well.

Any idea what this means? I was planning to write a webform request in a day or two if I dont see anything.
Some guidance is appreciated.

mkst461

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I just received an email from "Sue Day" (Advanis)asking to participate in a survey and this is what the message said -

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.
UNQUOTE
The second part of the message states that I have got the survey request because I had apparently received a decision from CIC on my application.
The confusion is that I have not got any email from CIC (checked junk and spam emails too) and there has not been any changes to my profile as well.

Any idea what this means? I was planning to write a webform request in a day or two if I dont see anything.
Hi Britto, I also got this email today. What was it about for you? Please reply.
Thanks

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I hope you will be in Canada very soon. You deserve an immediate decision from IRCC now, buddy!
Thanks for that, means a lot especially since it’s been quite a journey upto this point. Submitted passport last week so hopefully should be getting it soon.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi Britto, I also got this email today. What was it about for you? Please reply.
Thanks
I got this last year and then they didn’t respond when I asked why I got this. Even though they don’t respond with info directly but you should still write to them. Tell them your application was approved and no information has been given to you ever since. Don’t ask what the survey means for you. They won’t respond. You will only end up with a generic email. Just be firm with your response and ask why you haven’t been updated on the application which is clearly been approved.
Hope that helps.

k7788

Feb 11, 2023
Hi Everyone,

UNQUOTE

Hey there, I received the same email 2 weeks ago but no update on my online account regarding the decision, do you recall how long it took them to send you an update after receiving "Sue day" email from advanis?
Appreciate it.

Last edited: