+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

vkp3

Dec 19, 2020
Can we submit in any india post office in Hyderabad or we should submit it in only jntu post office
I have heard, we need to submit from Post Office in same post code as the University, so any other post office might not be an option.

Thanks
Vamshi

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I applied for transcripts from JNTU Hyd online portal to send to WES. They have delivered to destination on Jan 12th, yet there is no status update in my WES portal regarding transcripts being received. How long does WES usually take to update status ? anything I have to do to get this updated ?

May 15, 2020
Hi,
WES takes it too long to update, if the shipping status says delivered then it is delivered, you don't have to do anything from your side.

Infact, sometimes WES changes status only once at the end when everything is done and they have verified your documents.

Reactions: AnkithaP

psudheer

Mar 3, 2021
Hello

Online service is not available for old students and I have asked my friend to go to JNTU Hyderabad. We were handed over the transcripts and envelopes. I thought that envelope will have To address and From address with WES reference number printed by JNTU, but it is blank envelope.

People out there in JNTU are saying we have to write To and From address in handwriting on CN23 form.

Someone in this forum said everything is printed and nothing needs to be written manually (if manual writing is done, they will be rejected by WES)

Can you pls explain me the process now

1. Get CN23
2. Write To and From address on it - does from address needs to be JNTU address
3. Write WES reference on the top of envelope
4. Get university seal at counter 3

Is this what one needs to do? Thank you

Mar 9, 2021
Hi,

Here’re the details to obtain the JNTU Kakinada university sealed transcripts for WES:

-You need to visit your college where you studied and get the principal’s attestation on xerox copies for which you need the Sealed Transcripts.

-You submit those attested copies in JNTUK University Campus Examination block.

-You may get the Sealed transcripts by end of the same Day or next as it’s depends on the Registrar availability. (I spent 3 days in kakinada as Registrar on leave).

-For WES procedure, you can ask the staff within the Campus in Examination Block and follow the same. (Transcripts should be dispatched only by JNTU Kakinada University as per WES Rules).

OR Else,

-You can contact Global Transcripts (global.tc22@gmail.com) or 7207164442 who did all this process for my Canada PR Visa.

Thanks,

Lalitha

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi, I applied for transcripts from JNTU Hyd online portal to send to WES. They have delivered to destination on Jan 12th, yet there is no status update in my WES portal regarding transcripts being received. How long does WES usually take to update status ? anything I have to do to get this updated ?
Hi,

Here’re the details to obtain the JNTU Kakinada university sealed transcripts for WES:

-You need to visit your college where you studied and get the principal’s attestation on xerox copies for which you need the Sealed Transcripts.

-You submit those attested copies in JNTUK University Campus Examination block.

-You may get the Sealed transcripts by end of the same Day or next as it’s depends on the Registrar availability. (I spent 3 days in kakinada as Registrar on leave).

-For WES procedure, you can ask the staff within the Campus in Examination Block and follow the same. (Transcripts should be dispatched only by JNTU Kakinada University as per WES Rules).

OR Else,

-You can contact Global Transcripts (global.tc22@gmail.com) or 7207164442 who did all this process for my Canada PR Visa.

Thanks,

Lalitha
Hi Lalitha, if we go by Global transcripts team , do I have to be present in India to collect, or they can send it directly to WES?