Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
request to change vo for spouse
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
I send my and my wife Application for citizenship.My wife came to Canada as PR on 14th September 2014.She went to see her parents and sister's wedding from 6th Dec 2016 until 12th March 2017.We applied on 22nd March 2018 but I didn't realise that she need PCC from home country as she live there for more than 183 days
I Also click NO in Application.I actually forgot that these 3 months will also be counted.I am hoping for best.I sent my Application witn her so mine will also return I think incompleted. I applied for her PCC but it take 2 months to get PCC from pakistan.I can only hope that they ask for pcc and hopefully they don't return our application

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
There is a small chance the application will be returned.

There is a (more likely) chance it will not be returned and you will receive the acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) email.

At that point you can use the web form to inform IRCC that you made a mistake on the application and did need to provide a PCC. If you have the PCC at that time you can upload a scan to include with your message; if you have not yet received the PCC you can inform them you've requested it and will provide it as soon as you receive it.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
There is a small chance the application will be returned.

There is a (more likely) chance it will not be returned and you will receive the acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) email.

At that point you can use the web form to inform IRCC that you made a mistake on the application and did need to provide a PCC. If you have the PCC at that time you can upload a scan to include with your message; if you have not yet received the PCC you can inform them you've requested it and will provide it as soon as you receive it.
I have a question: if I miss a period of employment in application form
And now realize I forgot to write my one employment details
Can I still send WebForm to correct it or should wait till interview or don’t need to worry about it

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
If you have a gap in the time periods your application will be returned. If you did not provide contact information for one of the places you worked at your application may be returned.

If there is no gap then your application is likely to be initially accepted, which means you can use the web form to update the information.

I believe it best to send the information you missed the moment you realize you missed it.

Atifaltaf

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I got my citizenship application back bcz forgot to include physical calculator page n also forgot to answer Q#14(a)n(b) for my wife .My wife has two passports covering whole eligibility period .Q 14 (a) Have you ever held your passports or travelling document ?what should be my answer ?what does “helding passport” mean?

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
If you have a gap in the time periods your application will be returned. If you did not provide contact information for one of the places you worked at your application may be returned.

If there is no gap then your application is likely to be initially accepted, which means you can use the web form to update the information.

I believe it best to send the information you missed the moment you realize you missed it.
i am kind of same boat

do you think can i correct it in interview time or if i ignore it i can be in trouble , i got my AOR last week , need your best advise pls

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I got my citizenship application back bcz forgot to include physical calculator page n also forgot to answer Q#14(a)n(b) for my wife .My wife has two passports covering whole eligibility period .Q 14 (a) Have you ever held your passports or travelling document ?what should be my answer ?what does “helding passport” mean?
"Held a passport" simply means "have you ever had a passport"

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Please don't post questions to threads that are unrelated to your question. This thread is about police certificates, not about passports.

Also, please don't post in multiple threads. Post it once and wait for a response. If you don't get a response after a day, then maybe try posting in another thread.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
i am kind of same boat

do you think can i correct it in interview time or if i ignore it i can be in trouble , i got my AOR last week , need your best advise pls

mohd000

May 21, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013 RCMP;3-03-2014 MARRIAGE QUESTIONARE
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
28-05-2014
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
request to change vo for spouse
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
I missed 2 things on spouse application
1.Her eligibility period was March2013 to March2018.She came as PR on Sept14th 2014.She went to pakistan for 3 months from dec2016 to march2017.I didn't counted time before she came to Canada and said no to question that did she live more than 183 days in 5 years and didnt submit police clearence
2. Second mistake was she had old passport back home expired in oct2013 and she renew passport in oct2013.I didn't submit copy of old passport . spouse eligibility period was march2013 to march 2018

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
I missed 2 things on spouse application
1.Her eligibility period was March2013 to March2018.She came as PR on Sept14th 2014.She went to pakistan for 3 months from dec2016 to march2017.I didn't counted time before she came to Canada and said no to question that did she live more than 183 days in 5 years and didnt submit police clearence
2. Second mistake was she had old passport back home expired in oct2013 and she renew passport in oct2013.I didn't submit copy of old passport . spouse eligibility period was march2013 to march 2018
If your applications have passed AOR: send an update to IRCC using the web form, telling them about the mistake and that you've requested a PCC which you will provide as soon as you receive it.

If your applications have not passed AOR: they may be returned, in which case you should add the information before you send the applications in again. If they are not returned, send the updates I mentioned above.