+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEM / SEO / Internet Marketing / Online Advertising Anyone?

cheetah

Sep 27, 2011
Hi Guys - I am planning to settle in Canada and I belong the digital/interactive marketing industry. I do hold an MBA from India and would have about 3Yrs of exp when I enter Canada. It would be really helpful if someone can throw some light on the job prospects in Canada on this industry.

Thank You.

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
There's shit loads of demand in the US for seo n digital marketing guys... Not so much to match in Canada.. There are jobs for the taking nevertheless. However, Pay scales are much better across the border.

cheetah

Sep 27, 2011
Hey Gautam.......Thanks a lot for the reply mannnn.....You almost got me excited!!!! I think I should start gearing up on things......thank you once again...are you from the same background by any chance? Let me know so that we can network together. Thank You once again.

3fence

Sep 3, 2012
Hello All,
I have read your post I believe that A person should be smart in getting the services that is right for website.

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
I have also been in the same situation.. I have more than 3 years of experience in internet marketing and would be interested in any job offer from overseas in the same field... Preferred countries will be CANADA, USA, UK...