+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking for a job

atia Nelson

Mar 12, 2024
Dear connections

I am writing to express my interest in the Truck Driver/Heavy Equipment Operator position within your esteemed organization in Canada. With a strong background in driving trucks, forklift operation, and proficiency in handling heavy machinery such as backhoe loaders and excavators, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team.

Currently based in Romania, I am eager to relocate and bring my skills to a new environment. I possess a proven track record of safely and efficiently operating various equipment, ensuring timely deliveries, and maintaining a high standard of performance.

I believe that my experience and expertise align well with the requirements of the role. I am adaptable, detail-oriented, and dedicated to delivering exceptional results. I am confident that my skills would be a valuable asset to your team.

Please find my attached resume for your review. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my background, skills, and enthusiam can meet the needs of your organization. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to your team.

Warm regards,

Atia Nelson
atianelson91@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear connections

I am writing to express my interest in the Truck Driver/Heavy Equipment Operator position within your esteemed organization in Canada. With a strong background in driving trucks, forklift operation, and proficiency in handling heavy machinery such as backhoe loaders and excavators, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team.

Currently based in Romania, I am eager to relocate and bring my skills to a new environment. I possess a proven track record of safely and efficiently operating various equipment, ensuring timely deliveries, and maintaining a high standard of performance.

I believe that my experience and expertise align well with the requirements of the role. I am adaptable, detail-oriented, and dedicated to delivering exceptional results. I am confident that my skills would be a valuable asset to your team.

Please find my attached resume for your review. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my background, skills, and enthusiam can meet the needs of your organization. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to your team.

Warm regards,

Atia Nelson
atianelson91@gmail.com
This is not a job site so not sure who you are writing to.