+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Advice from Expert Members ,specially Canuck78,Simba112,Scylla

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Some one from my community asked for a good advice . Here is the situation:

01) The persons claim was refused after systemetic process , his judicial review was dismissed by Federal Court yesterday.
02) Three years ago , he got married with a Canadian Citizen and now his PR is stucked at Pre Arrival letter. He got nothing after pre arrival letter.

as his judicial review was dismissed , does that mean his previous removal order active once again ?
What he should do now ? Appeal ? Refugee claim withdraw ?what is the best option for him ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

01) The persons claim was refused after systemetic process , his judicial review was dismissed by Federal Court yesterday.
02) Three years ago , he got married with a Canadian Citizen and now his PR is stucked at Pre Arrival letter. He got nothing after pre arrival letter.

as his judicial review was dismissed , does that mean his previous removal order active once again ?
What he should do now ? Appeal ? Refugee claim withdraw ?what is the best option for him ?
I don't know. I'll defer to others.

Pre arrival is generally an earlier stage of processing and doesn't mean application processing is complete or that the application has been approved.

Reactions: skyisthelimitbd

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Once his PR is approved, removal order is not active. These are two different path as long as they file spousal sponsorship after getting married. Best option is not doing anything until final determination of PR under Family Sponsorship... His JR was based on refugee process, nothing to do with Spousal Sponsorship

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Once his PR is approved, removal order is not active. These are two different path as long as they file spousal sponsorship after getting married. Best option is not doing anything until final determination of PR under Family Sponsorship... His JR was based on refugee process, nothing to do with Spousal Sponsorship
Thanks a lot