+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Searching for a caregiver job in Canada with visa sponsorship

Dec 14, 2023
My name is Ndifor Clinton walang, I am 24yrs old from Cameroon . I will like to get a caregiver job in canada. i have 12months experience in caregiving.i love aged parents and children.i love humanity and I will be glad if I can get a visa sponsorship to canada please my email is

w6985758@gmail.com

ogechi juliet

Dec 15, 2023
My name is juliet, I'm from Nigeria
I am writing to apply for the Personal Caregiver position with your organization. With my extensive experience in the home care industry, I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to the team.

I have 2 years experience taking care of a child and 9 months of experience providing care of an elderly. I am passionate about providing quality care and ensuring my clients’ safety and comfort. I am especially skilled in providing companionship, developing care plans, and helping clients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.

My background and experience have given me a deep understanding of the importance of providing compassionate and personalized care to each individual. I am patient and reliable, and I am confident that I can be an asset to your team. I take pride in my work and have a strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care.

In addition, I am a mother of two girls I watch and took care of my kids while growing up and I also took care of my younger ones .

I am confident that my skills and experience make me an excellent candidate for this position. I am eager to further discuss my qualifications and how I can be a valuable member of your team.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
My email address spencermaris25@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Ogechi juliet