+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Application help!!

Ammber

Aug 4, 2019
hey!
So I have been refused Visa twice before. the first one was my fault ,as my agent did not submit any financial proofs. After, I altered that issue but my second refusal stated that I wasn't an bonafide intending student.
For this I made changes in my sop and also made arrangements for a letter from a company that wants me back in india after my study.

I am planning to apply under the sds category as I quality for it. But the query I have is whether i should submit any financial evidences (my dads salary slips, ITRs) and make a covering letter for my first refusal or just submit my gic and 1st year fee receipt.
and if I should attach, how much money should I show?
I am an international student accepted into UBC undergrad

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
See Ammber,

After seeing your it seems to have a case like me....Even i was rejected for the first time with the statement that i have not shown family ties in india.

Later after reviewing many cases i suggest you to attach as much as possible documents because it will surely help....Even i did.....Try to put your ITRs, fathers pay slip , last 6 months bank statement, any affidavit stating property you have in your country which tends you to come back to there......And most importantly please make a cover letter stating your refusal reason and correction.....and also write about your future plans and make a CV to show what you did ......Thats it ...Give the best and hope for the best results....

I am also waiting for my visa which i applied using all those extra documents......Lets keep faith in god....