+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Score falls within the draw but did not receive NOI

ddewan2

Nov 13, 2019
Hello, my immigration consultant made my pnp profile for ontario as well as fsw for french category. Today there was an oinp draw for french speakers at the score of 300s to 469. My score is 432. However there was no noi. Now my immigration consultant says that because there were 982 applications sent, may be there were 982 applications before us (FCFS basis) thats why we did not get NOI. Is it true? Does this mean that even if we meet the scoring criteria, still our NOI is never confirmed?

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hello, my immigration consultant made my pnp profile for ontario as well as fsw for french category. Today there was an oinp draw for french speakers at the score of 300s to 469. My score is 432. However there was no noi. Now my immigration consultant says that because there were 982 applications sent, may be there were 982 applications before us (FCFS basis) thats why we did not get NOI. Is it true? Does this mean that even if we meet the scoring criteria, still our NOI is never confirmed?
I have seen somewhere (read somewhere on this forum) where a person was not sent an invitation for some pnp program, although his score was above the minimum score of draw.that person emailed the provincial nominee govt(whatever province it is for) and they realized their mistake and I believe they sent him an invitation...no harm in trying especially if your score is above the minimum threshold of the draw