+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A - confused

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application a few days ago, passed medicals, and almost immediately got a Schedule A..for myself and spouse..

Am getting worried on the Schedule A...
Also, do I enter travel history as part of the Personal History? There are days where my spouse has travelled for 1 week...or 2 days.... even those?
And what about travel to home country? Have not included any of those in the initial travel history because it said to only mention travel outside the country of origin... so should I now, since most are a day or two just for picking and dropping relatives etc?...

For my spouse personal history, I had just mentioned the latest job title, and he has been in the same company for almost 10 years... do I have to mention the different titles every couple of years? If so, I won't be able to get that until the deadline, since he needs it from the office...

PS: We both have visit visa rejections (for irrelevant reasons.. I provided the LOE at the time of initial submission, but will explain it again) Could this be the reason the Schedule A was requested for both of us?

Also, I'm not sure what ECAS access is?

Thanks

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
EFK said:
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application a few days ago, passed medicals, and almost immediately got a Schedule A..for myself and spouse..

Am getting worried on the Schedule A...
Also, do I enter travel history as part of the Personal History? There are days where my spouse has travelled for 1 week...or 2 days.... even those?
And what about travel to home country? Have not included any of those in the initial travel history because it said to only mention travel outside the country of origin... so should I now, since most are a day or two just for picking and dropping relatives etc?...

For my spouse personal history, I had just mentioned the latest job title, and he has been in the same company for almost 10 years... do I have to mention the different titles every couple of years? If so, I won't be able to get that until the deadline, since he needs it from the office...

PS: We both have visit visa rejections (for irrelevant reasons.. I provided the LOE at the time of initial submission, but will explain it again) Could this be the reason the Schedule A was requested for both of us?

Also, I'm not sure what ECAS access is?

Thanks
First thing Dont be worried as schedule A is common for anyone who has visa rejections in the past.

Second thing travel history is different and personal history is different. For example when you are travelling in the month of May 2014 the entire europe you should mention as one activity inside personal history and briefly explain in travel history.

When you travel other than to country of origin or Canada,Rest of the countries need a record here.

For job title you should explain in a reference letter about all the positions he has worked and you should try to get the letter mostly or submit the pay stubs with letter of explanation. But try to get the letter at any cost.

ECAS is the application status checking system you can enter your client id and other details and get the status here
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^^Thanks,

But I have not mentioned any work history for him in my application, since there were no points awarded for it, and getting any documents from his company is too challenging... so based on all recommendations on this forum, I have not declared any work experience for him (except in the personal history) - He is not the PA.

Another thing is the Schedule A form Section 8 - Personal History... there is no separate part for Travel history, so I believe people just merge it into this... but should I even put 2 day trips or 1 week trips? It's all in a month to month format, so seems senseless... its all already there in the travel history in the application itself.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
^^Thanks,

But I have not mentioned any work history for him in my application, since there were no points awarded for it, and getting any documents from his company is too challenging... so based on all recommendations on this forum, I have not declared any work experience for him (except in the personal history) - He is not the PA.

Another thing is the Schedule A form Section 8 - Personal History... there is no separate part for Travel history, so I believe people just merge it into this... but should I even put 2 day trips or 1 week trips? It's all in a month to month format, so seems senseless... its all already there in the travel history in the application itself.
Can you copy and paste the letter here ? I also received it few days back

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't copy it, but just re-typing the main bit:

Dear XXX,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

938xxxxx - Principal Applicant Name:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by 2015/09/25

**Link for form**

938xxxxx - Spouse Name:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by 2015/09/25

**Link for form**

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Please note:
The above information/ documents must be received within 7 days of this correspondence..... etc etc

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please advise?
Do I need to mention each travel that I did in the Schedule A personal history? Logically I assume not...I was alwayd working or studying during my travels...and maybe 5 days when I was unemployed (but back to country of origin)...
So under personal history, isn't it all only going to be entered as "study", "job" and "unemployed"... I haven't travelled as such like 1 or 2 months away just exploring the world etc...
during my summer at uni, just after turning 18, we went to europe for about 15 days...but technically its still under the period of fulltime study...

can someone pls advise urgently...I want to submit this immediately.

Thanks