+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background declaration

dreammapletree

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi,

Can some one please help me to clarify my doubt about the question about previous visa rejection in Schedule A Background declaration form?

My PR application is in process and Im the principal applicant. Some 10 years before my parents applied for the PR and they added me as a dependent child in their application. I was above 22 years old when my parents added me as a dependent child. But later the visa officer deleted my application from parents application since I was above 22 years old and not eligible as a dependent child.

Now in the Schedule A form I submitted I declared "No" to the question about the previous visa rejection. Can this previous history be a case of visa rejection?
Appreciate the reply from some experienced guys.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Hi,

Can some one please help me to clarify my doubt about the question about previous visa rejection in Schedule A Background declaration form?

My PR application is in process and Im the principal applicant. Some 10 years before my parents applied for the PR and they added me as a dependent child in their application. I was above 22 years old when my parents added me as a dependent child. But later the visa officer deleted my application from parents application since I was above 22 years old and not eligible as a dependent child.

Now in the Schedule A form I submitted I declared "No" to the question about the previous visa rejection. Can this previous history be a case of visa rejection?
Appreciate the reply from some experienced guys.
Send a web form right away , even though it's an honest mistake it can still result in misrepresentation.

dreammapletree

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Send a web form right away , even though it's an honest mistake it can still result in misrepresentation.
It s a honest mistake and never intend any misrepresentation.
Do I need to send the new Schedule A form with the webform? Will IRCC accept if I send a new Schedule A form with the explanation?
Kindly suggest.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
It s a honest mistake and never intend any misrepresentation.
Do I need to send the new Schedule A form with the webform? Will IRCC accept if I send a new Schedule A form with the explanation?
Kindly suggest.
Yes , sign a new 5669 and write a letter of explanation. Once you do that , you're all set . Good luck buddy .

Reactions: dreammapletree