+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

saudi women

aaaii

Jul 27, 2018
hi everyone
im saudi women i want to seek asylum in canada, my country has a long history of opressing women, there’s a low that every women ahould have a guardenship over her by a man it could be her father or brother or husband, i want to run away from here, and be a human being, i can’t have a passport without my guarder approve nither a TRV but im sure i’ll figuer away out to get them, but is my refugee will be accepted? if i profided videos of women getting oppressed here ? or videos of me wearing abaya since it was never my choice ? will that be enough ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately you have to show that you fear for your life and not that women in general are oppressed in Saudi Arabia. If you have received personal threats or abuse due to your desire for a more liberal life that would be different.

aaaii

Jul 27, 2018
Unfortunately you have to show that you fear for your life and not that women in general are oppressed in Saudi Arabia. If you have received personal threats or abuse due to your desire for a more liberal life that would be different.
does online threats like in twitter enough?

KINGMAN

May 10, 2017
hi everyone
im saudi women i want to seek asylum in canada, my country has a long history of opressing women, there’s a low that every women ahould have a guardenship over her by a man it could be her father or brother or husband, i want to run away from here, and be a human being, i can’t have a passport without my guarder approve nither a TRV but im sure i’ll figuer away out to get them, but is my refugee will be accepted? if i profided videos of women getting oppressed here ? or videos of me wearing abaya since it was never my choice ? will that be enough ?
You should have something that prove your life will be in danger if you return to your home country.there is many cases in Saudi Arabia especially in the south.

CVR

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
hi everyone
hey inbox me, i was there