+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan sinp pnp paperbased AOR March 2020

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi All,

This is post receiving Sinp nomination (paper based application), I have sent hard copies of all requisite documents to IRCC which were received by them on 17th December 2020. Till now have not received any update from their end. Could anyone please let me know how much time they will take for AOR process and also the path forward.. I am quite sceptical knowing the current pandemic situation, the applications are getting delayed.. especially the paper based application.. would appreciate somebody's genuine and authentic guidance please. Thank you!

buddhika84

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

This is post receiving Sinp nomination (paper based application), I have sent hard copies of all requisite documents to IRCC which were received by them on 17th December 2020. Till now have not received any update from their end. Could anyone please let me know how much time they will take for AOR process and also the path forward.. I am quite sceptical knowing the current pandemic situation, the applications are getting delayed.. especially the paper based application.. would appreciate somebody's genuine and authentic guidance please. Thank you!
As far I heard. It will take up to 6 months for AOR.

Tal123

May 6, 2021
SINP Nominated
Outland
AR 22nd Dec 2020.
Temporary File # 5th April 2021.
I requested the temporary file # through the webform.
waiting for AOR.

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Dear guys
please join my thread if u were nominated by SINP paperbased and got ur AOR on march 2020, and still waiting for the next step.
Thank you
Hi John,

I have also applied for SINP paper based application, my documents were received on 18 December 2020, I am waiting for AOR now.. do you have any idea by when can I expect it..
Thanks.