+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample LOE please for 11 month CEC ITA

JohnWick07

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi, Looking for a sample LOE for sending with the application when you receive an ITA in the 11th month for CEC because of the way system calculates your experience. My profile is in the pool and I am eligible for FSW with foreign experience. I will be completing my 12 months Canadian work experience in June but expecting ITA next month in May because of system calculation (month/year).

Here is the tweet:
Looking for sample LOE for this. Anyone who might have applied, please share - greatly appreciate it.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Not sure what you need a sample for. Simply explain the date you acquire the full year of exp, and provide a link to the tweet as justification. Done.
It is a standard letter.

abhikannan1

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
Hi, Looking for a sample LOE for sending with the application when you receive an ITA in the 11th month for CEC because of the way system calculates your experience. My profile is in the pool and I am eligible for FSW with foreign experience. I will be completing my 12 months Canadian work experience in June but expecting ITA next month in May because of system calculation (month/year).

Here is the tweet:
Looking for sample LOE for this. Anyone who might have applied, please share - greatly appreciate it.
Did you get one? If you have got one can you share please ?