+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD 2024

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Is there anyone that applied RTD in 2024? Have you received it or still waiting? Does everyone receive a tracking number?

I applied January 5th 2024, sent them a webform after a couple days and they said they received my application and its in process. Its been almost 50 days now and no response.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Is there anyone that applied RTD in 2024? Have you received it or still waiting? Does everyone receive a tracking number?

I applied January 5th 2024, sent them a webform after a couple days and they said they received my application and its in process. Its been almost 50 days now and no response.
I did and I got mine already. I sent the application Jan 27th they called and said it was received Jan 30th I called Feb 5th and they said it in process and marked urgent. I called again Feb 15th and they said it was approved and shipped gave me the tracking number when I tracked it it says I was gonna it in the same day. So I applied Jan 27th 2024 and I got it Feb 15 2024 … so 2 weeks technically!

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
I did and I got mine already. I sent the application Jan 27th they called and said it was received Jan 30th I called Feb 5th and they said it in process and marked urgent. I called again Feb 15th and they said it was approved and shipped gave me the tracking number when I tracked it it says I was gonna it in the same day. So I applied Jan 27th 2024 and I got it Feb 15 2024 … so 2 weeks technically!
Wow thats crazy!! Where are you based and where did you mail it?

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
I’m in Toronto

I mailed it to here by registered letter
OSC PPT- COI
PO BOX 8783 STN T CSC
OTTAWA ON K1G 5G8
Today i called and the agent told me that they will be sending me an email because they want more information. Hopefully i get it soon

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello , I’m wondering are you able to guide me with applying for an RTD for myself and a child ?
any guidance would be greatly appreciated

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hello , I’m wondering are you able to guide me with applying for an RTD for myself and a child ?
any guidance would be greatly appreciated
this should be your full guide

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-non-canadians/apply-how.html

You need a gurantor who is a canadian citizen and has known you for more than 6 months. If not, then go to a notary and get your application form + 2 photos + any other documents notarized.

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hi. A question please about RTD, a Canadian citizen who will be the guarantor, can he/she be a brother? a niece? another relative? or he/she must be a stranger not related to the applicant?

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hi. A question please about RTD, a Canadian citizen can be a brother? a niece? another relative? or he/she must be a stranger not related to the applicant?
"As long as they meet these requirements, your guarantor can be anyone, including a family member or member of your household."