+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC (Rapid Response Operations Center) Ottawa office file processing

Jan 16, 2023
Applied GCMS notes on 16th March, Received today 20th April 2022. Files moved from NDVO to RROC, now the primary office is RROC
Eligibility, Security- not started.

ADR (PCC & Schedule A) and Remed Request - April 3, 2022
Red Med passed - April 16, 2022
ADR submitted - April 19, 2022

Submitted my Study permit since August 2022 and till now no decision has been taken. No update on CIC platform . When i did my research I was told my application is at RROC.Please I have no knowledge of this .Can anyone assist to know the status of my application..Please can youput me through sir?

Jan 16, 2023
Submitted my Study permit since August 2022 and till now no decision has been taken. No update on CIC platform . When i did my research I was told my application is at RROC.Please I have no knowledge of this .Can anyone assist to know the status of my application..Please can youput me through sir?

Sabita_1992

Feb 10, 2023
My spousal open work permit visa has been stamped in passport and I received the passport on feb 7 and its mentioned RROC as issued place but after that there in no updated in gckey. It shows as submitted status only. No counterfoil update nor POE letter received yet. What is to be done in this case???

Shaki Nayel

Mar 28, 2023
Hello, i am a refugee and I am under the private sponsorship program for refugees with SAH , could someone please tell me how long is the processing time of private sponsorship program for refugees ? I have received the approval 4 months ago and email from RROC on 27 January 2023.
Thank you

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello guys
I m FSWO from Paris and everything is completed since May 25th.

when I called, the agent told me my VO has changed. I moved to RROC as primary VO and Paris as secondary VO

but nothing until then.
2 questions:

1- who is doing the final steps ? Paris ? RROC ?
2- How long max does it take ? 5-6 months ?

thanks

nehaxdsouza

Jun 15, 2023
AOR March 2023. VO RROC. They Requested medicals in May. The tracker and portal was updated on 22nd May.
Did anyone get any final decision updates during May or June ?

chinyerem

Jul 14, 2023
Aor 17 Mar,
Medical 31 Mar,
Eligibility pass 27 Apr (in CIO)
transferred to RROC 3 MAY
Criminality and security 2 Jun
Now wait for decision...........

Background status never changes and it shows 'we are processing.......
Hello, did you later get your PPR? And when please?

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
Hello guys
I m FSWO from Paris and everything is completed since May 25th.

when I called, the agent told me my VO has changed. I moved to RROC as primary VO and Paris as secondary VO

but nothing until then.
2 questions:

1- who is doing the final steps ? Paris ? RROC ?
2- How long max does it take ? 5-6 months ?

thanks
Hope you received your copr