+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF paid over 6 weeks ago (not upfront) - no decision, advice needed please!

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've had a look through the forum and no one seems to be in the same situation as myself and my spouse.
We are applying under FSW and we're Outland - from the UK.
We received ITA 27 March, the applicants of which I gather from forum posts, have mostly received a decision by now. We submitted everything 22 April and paid the first fee.

August 13th we received an email regarding our application "for which you have been found eligible" requesting we pay the final fee (RPRF). We paid this the very same day and sent off the forms and electronic signature along with the payment. (I've read somewhere that someone manually printed the form and wrote their signature but we didn't - is there where we went wrong?)

Anyway, it's been over 6 weeks since paying the RPRF and nothing has moved on our account. I don't even think the security checks are in progress yet.

I've not come across anyone having to wait this long after RPRF without a decision being made. Is this our error, or a hold up in the London office?

If anyone has any advice please do let me know. My spouse isn't worried, but I'm getting really impatient. Thank you in advance.

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://goo.gl/SomuQI

Check out that spreadsheet
I also got ITA 27th March
Asked to pay RPRF on 26th August and no news after that.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-fsw-connect-here-t349156.180.html

iwasjeff

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
08-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
08-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
11-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
13-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2016
This is one of the reasons why people pay upfront to prevent necessary delays.

You just have to wait until DM and PPR.

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iwasjeff said:
This is one of the reasons why people pay upfront to prevent necessary delays.

You just have to wait until DM and PPR.
Yep, you're right. The frustration isn't so much with waiting for the PR visa to be issued, it's whether or not that decision is a definite "yes" after coming so close.
If you choose not to pay upfront, then the receival of the RPRF is almost a 90% guarantee you're accepted, especially since they send you an email saying you've been found eligible. Many users have reported confirmation after 1 or 2 days, or 1 week after paying the final fee, which is why it has become a little frustrating for me to have to wait 6 weeks.

My spouse has just spoken to the CIC office in Ottawa and apparently delays this long are normal, so I suppose that's positive.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
BellaOrgan said:
Yep, you're right. The frustration isn't so much with waiting for the PR visa to be issued, it's whether or not that decision is a definite "yes" after coming so close.
If you choose not to pay upfront, then the receival of the RPRF is almost a 90% guarantee you're accepted, especially since they send you an email saying you've been found eligible. Many users have reported confirmation after 1 or 2 days, or 1 week after paying the final fee, which is why it has become a little frustrating for me to have to wait 6 weeks.

My spouse has just spoken to the CIC office in Ottawa and apparently delays this long are normal, so I suppose that's positive.
I submitted rprf on 10th sep but havent heard anything after that. Though ppl around say my case is done and is all positive , but without decision and all , it still looks far to me