+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RFV Email issue!

Arizki

Jan 6, 2024
Hello Everyone,

i applied for CEC as an inland applicant including my spouse who’s an outland applicant, i received my PR Card a month ago, and for her case they sent her the Pr portal email to her instead of me we replied then they sent me the RFV letter with my UCI and name, the email states that she can use it to stamp the visa however VFS is advising that the letter needs to be in her name! I responded to the IRCC email but no response knowing that we have 30 days to submit her passport and VFS doesn’t want to handle it! Could anyone advise of what to do please? Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Everyone,

i applied for CEC as an inland applicant including my spouse who’s an outland applicant, i received my PR Card a month ago, and for her case they sent her the Pr portal email to her instead of me we replied then they sent me the RFV letter with my UCI and name, the email states that she can use it to stamp the visa however VFS is advising that the letter needs to be in her name! I responded to the IRCC email but no response knowing that we have 30 days to submit her passport and VFS doesn’t want to handle it! Could anyone advise of what to do please? Thanks
Not family sponsorship. Post in the appropriate forum. Somehow you'll need to get through to IRCC, you could try calling.