+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returnin'

Gree

Jul 7, 2012
Good day!
could you help me please, I have this situation:
in 2007 immigrated to Quebec (Montreal) at the age of 17 years.Lived there 1.5 months.Receiving from the all required documents list only - PR card and went to Russia.Where i focused on activities associated with the work of \ art (music illustration). in non-official British commune based in Moscou.Ibidem the card has been lost,and was found just a few weeks ago in St. Petersburg.By the immigration rules,i have not spent 3 \ 5 years in CA but the card is valid up to November 2012,thats is-operates another 3 months.Peoples advise me to request a certified copy of Conformation of Permanent Resident,through which I could get a Sin-card on arrival and fully recover..It is also necessary travel documents (Application for a Travel Document).
So, the question:
if I can enter Canada without hindrance, having on hand:Travel Document+PR card+new bio date passport?will not have any problems with the extension of PR?what to do in this case?there are only 3 months!

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to Canada with your PR. If you are allowed to get in without being reported for not meeting residency requirements then stay for at least 2 years to renew your PR card.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What CanV said plus if you get reported, you have mitigating circumstances for not meeting the requirements because you were basically a minor child dependent on your parents when you left Canada and I assume it was not under your control where you were living. They usually consider if if you were removed from Canada as a minor, especially if you are returning to Canada at your first chance after reaching adulthood. So for you, maybe it is not the first chance but you are still fairly young.