+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application

Ahmad995

Nov 24, 2020
Hi , anyone here got their application returned because of missing addresses (complete addresses in the last 5 years) ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Well they need complete 5 year address history and it will be returned if its not complete.

The applicant can send a new application and attach LOR with all details so even if your 1st application is returned, then your new application is accepted without any issues.

Reactions: Ahmad995

Ahmad995

Nov 24, 2020
Well they need complete 5 year address history and it will be returned if its not complete.

The applicant can send a new application and attach LOR with all details so even if your 1st application is returned, then your new application is accepted without any issues.
Thank you , should I wait until I get it back or I can send a new one ?The application was received on August 7 wasted 4 months already lol. Your recommendation highly appreciated :)

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Thank you , should I wait until I get it back or I can send a new one ?The application was received on August 7 wasted 4 months already lol. Your recommendation highly appreciated :)
No need to wait. Send a new one immediately. Only issue is you need to get new photographs if you send an application without waiting. Alternatively, use the time waiting for the return application in making sure to review your application once over.

I want to share an invaluable tip I got from a Lawyer: when reviewing your application, make sure to do so on a printed copy. I have no clue on the science of it, but I hypothesis that our minds are better able to catch details & errors on paper. I have used this advice all the way from my thesis paper up to this citizenship application. Every. Single. Bloody. Time I catch errors on paper! And I catch them despite going through the digital version multiple times.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Better send it ASAP with a new presence calculator because it will be counted as a new application which means a prolonged wait time.

Ahmad995

Nov 24, 2020
No need to wait. Send a new one immediately. Only issue is you need to get new photographs if you send an application without waiting. Alternatively, use the time waiting for the return application in making sure to review your application once over.

I want to share an invaluable tip I got from a Lawyer: when reviewing your application, make sure to do so on a printed copy. I have no clue on the science of it, but I hypothesis that our minds are better able to catch details & errors on paper. I have used this advice all the way from my thesis paper up to this citizenship application. Every. Single. Bloody. Time I catch errors on paper! And I catch them despite going through the digital version multiple times.
Thank you for the wonderful response . you guys amazing

Reactions: BOYX

Ahmad995

Nov 24, 2020
Good morning friends ,
I’m going to send a new application today . As I mentioned earlier that I noticed that I have few mistakes with the previous application which they haven’t returned yet , do you guys recommend to write a Letter of explanation and mention previous application ? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning friends ,
I’m going to send a new application today . As I mentioned earlier that I noticed that I have few mistakes on the previous application which they haven’t returned yet , do you guys recommend to write a Letter of explanation and mentioned previous application ? Thanks
Would send in all the updated forms with a note.