+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return ticket for Super visa

Wkhan89

Dec 5, 2016
Hello
My mother in law has obtained super visa. She will come to Canada from Pakistan in November.

Questions:

1) Does she require return ticket when landing in Canada?

2) Does she require funds/cash on her person when arriving in Canada?

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
My mother in law has obtained super visa. She will come to Canada from Pakistan in November.

Questions:

1) Does she require return ticket when landing in Canada?

2) Does she require funds/cash on her person when arriving in Canada?

Thank you
1. No return ticket required
2. Technically no although some proof of funds would be best. She will need to show that she has supervisa insurance for the next year. She needs to purchase insurance for the next year once the 1 year ends.

Wkhan89

Dec 5, 2016
1. No return ticket required
2. Technically no although some proof of funds would be best. She will need to show that she has supervisa insurance for the next year. She needs to purchase insurance for the next year once the 1 year ends.
Hello

We have purchased a return ticket for 6 months but she is planning a stay of 1 year. We are planning to extend ticket but will this be enough to convince officer to grant 1 or 2 year visa ? Her medical insurance is 1 year and you cannot purchase a return ticket for 1 year.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

We have purchased a return ticket for 6 months but she is planning a stay of 1 year. We are planning to extend ticket but will this be enough to convince officer to grant 1 or 2 year visa ? Her medical insurance is 1 year and you cannot purchase a return ticket for 1 year.

Thanks
Depending which airline, one can purchase a return ticket for up to 1 year. One airline that I know let anyone make unlimited changes up to a year after purchase of a new ticket issued from now to the end of this year.

Reactions: Wkhan89