+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of work permit status

I5y raja

Sep 13, 2018
Hello'
I applied for restoration of my work permit they received my application 28 feb 2020 but they did not send any acknowledgement letter.i want to know they take how long ?
My second question my work permit was expire last June 2019 after i applied for extension of my work permit 10 oct 2019 i received email from CIC they refused my extension along with my family too.because i required LMIA .and they give me 90 day for Restoration i applied for LMIA and CAQ they take time in starting of FEB 2020 i received my LMIA and CAQ .I am confused because i applied Restoration after 90 days grace period over.My daughter was born here in Canada my Parents and brothers they all Canadian national i already mention everything along with restoration Application.How many chances they accept my Restoration? on other side it is really hard to travel along with kids in this COVID-19 sistuation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello'
I applied for restoration of my work permit they received my application 28 feb 2020 but they did not send any acknowledgement letter.i want to know they take how long ?
My second question my work permit was expire last June 2019 after i applied for extension of my work permit 10 oct 2019 i received email from CIC they refused my extension along with my family too.because i required LMIA .and they give me 90 day for Restoration i applied for LMIA and CAQ they take time in starting of FEB 2020 i received my LMIA and CAQ .I am confused because i applied Restoration after 90 days grace period over.My daughter was born here in Canada my Parents and brothers they all Canadian national i already mention everything along with restoration Application.How many chances they accept my Restoration? on other side it is really hard to travel along with kids in this COVID-19 sistuation.
If you applied to restore your status after the 90 day period was over, the restoration application is going to be refused. The fact you have a Canadian child and siblings in Canada isn't material. Applying after 90 days results in automatic refusal.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello'
Zero chance of Restoration being approved because you applied after the 90 days. There is no leeway in that.

You need to leave Canada. You have been here illegally for over 6 months and have no way of legalizing your status. Your Canadian family members are irrelevant to the situation. The longer you stay, the longer you are here illegally and the more difficult you make it to be approved for any application in future.

I5y raja

Sep 13, 2018
Zero chance of Restoration being approved because you applied after the 90 days. There is no leeway in that.

You need to leave Canada. You have been here illegally for over 6 months and have no way of legalizing your status. Your Canadian family members are irrelevant to the situation. The longer you stay, the longer you are here illegally and the more difficult you make it to be approved for any application in future.
Another side I applied for PR under the humanitarian base for maintain legal status ? Still no chance ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Another side I applied for PR under the humanitarian base for maintain legal status ? Still no chance ?
Still no chance.

The H&C application does not give you status in Canada. The restoration application is still going to be refused since you applied oustide of the 90 day window.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello'
You haven’t indicated what your H&C reason is
So far you’ve indicated you had a child here = that’s not a reason
You’ve indicated all your family is here = that’s not a reason , lots of people have family in Canada , that’s geography, not H&C
What exactly is your reason , besides trying to use every available avenue not to return to your country ?
Everything as mentioned is irrelevant

Reactions: canuck_in_uk

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No chance. You need to leave Canada, along with your family members that are also out of status.

As said above, the H&C app gives you no status or right to stay in Canada and your Canadian child and family members are not grounds to claim H&C.

I5y raja

Sep 13, 2018
No chance. You need to leave Canada, along with your family members that are also out of status.

As said above, the H&C app gives you no status or right to stay in Canada and your Canadian child and family members are not grounds to claim H&C.
Its mean i am not Eligible for restoration any other option like admissibility hearing or Minister's delegate decisions because at the moment it is very hard to travel out side Canada specially if you Travelling with small kids.it is not safe because of COVID-19.I am really upset to read all this Forums

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Its mean i am not Eligible for restoration any other option like admissibility hearing or Minister's delegate decisions because at the moment it is very hard to travel out side Canada specially if you Travelling with small kids.it is not safe because of COVID-19.I am really upset to read all this Forums
No, you aren't eligible. It's really not that hard or unsafe to travel right now if you take the right precautions.

• Sad
Reactions: I5y raja