+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESTORATION OF STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone:
I have applied for a restoration of a study permit application on the !)th of December, 2014. they transferred my application to the restoration Dept. on the 23rd of December 2014.
Anyone got their restoration of study permit decision sometime now. How long did it take?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

the_lion said:
Hello Everyone:
I have applied for a restoration of a study permit application on the !)th of December, 2014. they transferred my application to the restoration Dept. on the 23rd of December 2014.
Anyone got their restoration of study permit decision sometime now. How long did it take?

It shouldn't take more than 3 months.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These days, inside Canada visa aapplication is getting delay due to EE system + high volume applicants, but it should not take more than 90 days.

PadmaL

Feb 24, 2015
Hey today when I was checking my cic account it shows that 'A final decision has been reached : This application has been approved'. But didn't get any email notifications. So is that mean I got the study permit?
can anyone plz reply?

b_soft

Oct 27, 2015
Hi padmal,
I am going to apply for restoration of study permit . Did you have paid whole tuition fee or you have just shown bank balance when you have applied for study permit.

Thank you