+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rescheduling Oath Ceremony

oduv

Mar 25, 2024
Hello: I'm starting to worry. I've been waiting for Citizenship Oath reschedule for 8 months. I believe my application is processed in Mississauga although I leave in Kitchener/Waterloo. I was given a rescheduled online ceremony in October 2023 but they cancelled saying that the ceremony was booked in error. I double checked with them and it was confirmed that it was booked in error. I emailed them 2 months ago, got an automatic reply that it was received, but never received an actual reply to my concern. Tracker Citizenship Ceremony still reads ' In progress', everything else has been completed since July 2023. The application status gets updated every few months but nothing else happens. Is this normal?

oduv

Mar 25, 2024
No, finger print was not required. There is nothing pending on the application and Citizenship Oath reads: In Progress
I had to reschedule the first Oath Ceremony which was originally for July 2023. It was then re-scheduled for October- but cancelled by them due to 'booked by error'. Now I have been waiting to be re-scheduled again for 9 months. Is this normal?