+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirements to leave the Philippines on a valid COPR

motard

Aug 23, 2022
I was back reading and getting a lot of information here. So in my case, I sponsored my husband and he possess an Immigrant visa. I am NOT a Canadian citizen yet. I’m still holding a Philippine passport. I am a permanent resident of Canada.

That simply means my husband is not required to undergo this seminar or counseling, right?

I am just worried because of our IO’s in Philippines. So frustrating.
The CFO requirement only applies to Filipino females leaving the Philippines, that are going to meet their foreign partner abroad.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi. How about a passport with Open Work Visa and Immigrant Visa both stamped on it. But the thing is I have not received COPR yet.My flight is on March 1. Can I leave Philippines on the basis of Open Work Visa as my COPR has not arrived yet and it is one of the requirements in registering for CFO. kindly share your insights and opinions. Thank you

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi. How about a passport with Open Work Visa and Immigrant Visa both stamped on it. But the thing is I have not received COPR yet.My flight is on March 1. Can I leave Philippines on the basis of Open Work Visa as my COPR has not arrived yet and it is one of the requirements in registering for CFO. kindly share your insights and opinions. Thank you
Might be best to ask the CFO. Time is short. I would not rely too much on the experience of anyone here. What they faced and what you will face in less than a week might be different.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Hi every, just wanna ask regarding CFO requirement:

Report of Marriage in Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) security paper (if married overseas)

Is a security paper something different than the usual paper the use when you avail copies of your marriage/birth certificate?

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi every, just wanna ask regarding CFO requirement:

Report of Marriage in Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) security paper (if married overseas)

Is a security paper something different than the usual paper the use when you avail copies of your marriage/birth certificate?
I think it's just the usual PSA yellow/brown paper they use for Marriage Certificates, Cenomars, etc.

Reactions: nyantaro19