+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requested Additional Documents

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Although not required I would suggest including financial information because it can make a difference on whether you are approved or not.

mian1234

Nov 18, 2020
I am applying for the first time and i seen this tab for financial docoments, thats y i want to know that if under Can+ ficilitation the website requres the financial docoments. if any expert here can give any suitable answer regarding our issue, we will b thank full to him.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Although not required I would suggest including financial information because it can make a difference on whether you are approved or not.
it was my mistake also i didnt realized the scenario. Now i really dont know if my 4th application will be approved considering my balance is my account is low. i have also my paystub so they can see how much I am getting monthly..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it was my mistake also i didnt realized the scenario. Now i really dont know if my 4th application will be approved considering my balance is my account is low. i have also my paystub so they can see how much I am getting monthly..
Not living in your home country is a negative because you don't have strong ties to your home country to return home. After 4 attempts it shows quite a lot of desperation to get a visa which is also a negative.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Not living in your home country is a negative because you don't have strong ties to your home country to return home. After 4 attempts it shows quite a lot of desperation to get a visa which is also a negative.
FYI.. 1 application- denied, 2 and 3rd- was approved but with 1 yr validity only. i dont think its a desperate to get a visa considering my previous TRVs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
FYI.. 1 application- denied, 2 and 3rd- was approved but with 1 yr validity only. i dont think its a desperate to get a visa considering my previous TRVs.
Didn't realize the 2nd and 3rd were approved. If you visited Canada and returned home during the stated time your chances of approval increases. It is unclear where you meet the travel restrictions at the moment if you get your TRV. What family is in Canada?

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Didn't realize the 2nd and 3rd were approved. If you visited Canada and returned home during the stated time your chances of approval increases. It is unclear where you meet the travel restrictions at the moment if you get your TRV. What family is in Canada?
I have aunt/cousins only no immediate family.. I mentioned in my travel dates dec15-31.. I applied last Aug10, 2020 and last week I hear them with requested documents. However, I lost confidence because of my funds in my account. I hope it won't matter if they will consider my application as CAN+

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I have aunt/cousins only no immediate family.. I mentioned in my travel dates dec15-31.. I applied last Aug10, 2020 and last week I hear them with requested documents. However, I lost confidence because of my funds in my account. I hope it won't matter if they will consider my application as CAN+
Since you already visited you may get approve.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You currently don't qualify to travel due to the travel restrictions.

mian1234

Nov 18, 2020
If i cannot travel on december that is fine. the important is if my visa will be approved and hopefully I can get longer validity.
Have u recieve any result of your visa you applied.
As i am still waiting for the result since november 2020