+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request help for 2nd attempt for visitor visa application

marocchino

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

I've applied a visitor visa, for a week duration to visit my boyfriend in Canada for December. However i got refused due to the reasons below

1. Travel History
2. Purpose of Visit
3. Employment Prospect
(Altho i've already included my leave application form & letter of work return, but i'm suspecting i may not have given enough detail in my letter of work return?)
4. Personal Assets & Financial Status

My current attempt, we will be rescheduling the visit to March 2017. The plan i have will be to get help from our friends as an affidavit that i will be returning back to my home country after my trip. In addition to getting the information notarized by the notary in my country and in Canada in hopes that this will help to support my travel history because i have none for the past 10 years.

Anyway... i would like to seek help to rewrite my purpose of visit & cover letter. After going through the forums, i suspect the way my letter is written i may have given the officer the impression that i would be visiting him and get married there. However, this is not the case, but how do i reexplain them to the officer?

Appreciate if i could get some advice for this matter.

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a visit did you request?

Don't bother with the affidavit. They can't be enforced and are meaningless.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. Do post the list of documents which you submitted.

2. How long have you been employed at your current workplace? And prior to that?

3. What did you state as the purpose of your visit?

4. Did your state your relationship with your boyfriend in the invitation letter?

The plan i have will be to get help from our friends as an affidavit that i will be returning back to my home country after my trip.
Assurances and affidavits will not work. No one/friends cannot guarantee your return to your country of origin.

i suspect the way my letter is written i may have given the officer the impression that i would be visiting him and get married there. However, this is not the case, but how do i reexplain them to the officer?
IMO, the more you try to "explain", the greater the chances of messing things up further.

Your best bet is to include evidence of strong ties to your country.

Also, the documents which you submitted for your employment are inadequate. Do include:
6 months pay stubs + 2 years ITRs + financial investments (without borrowing) + 6 months bank statements (which matches your income i.e. no borrowing), etc

Cheers

marocchino

Oct 18, 2016
scylla said:
How long a visit did you request?

Don't bother with the affidavit. They can't be enforced and are meaningless.

A week. 24th dec to 31st. But this time it will be a week for March instead.

marocchino

Oct 18, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

1. Do post the list of documents which you submitted. (Ill get it when i'm home)

2. How long have you been employed at your current workplace? And prior to that? (from january 2015 to present. previous workplace is only about 7 months)

3. What did you state as the purpose of your visit? (to visit him, spend the time with him and his family and also tourism)

4. Did your state your relationship with your boyfriend in the invitation letter? (yes)

Assurances and affidavits will not work. No one/friends cannot guarantee your return to your country of origin.

IMO, the more you try to "explain", the greater the chances of messing things up further.

Your best bet is to include evidence of strong ties to your country.

Also, the documents which you submitted for your employment are inadequate. Do include:
6 months pay stubs + 2 years ITRs + financial investments (without borrowing) + 6 months bank statements (which matches your income i.e. no borrowing), etc i can submit everything (and also submitted) except ITRs, assuming it is an income tax declaration? because my salary before this year does not require me to declare them to our government, tho i will have to for the year of 2016 which will be declared in 2017

Cheers
Added :
1. Cover Letter
2. Purpose of Visit
3. Expenses Breakdown
4. Application For Visitor Visa IMM5257E
5. Family Information IMM5707E
6. Photograph
7. Invitation Letter to Canada
8. Proof of Invitee’s Canadian Citizenship
9. Employment Letter
10. Leave Application Form
11. Letter of Work Return
12. Intended Flight Preview
13. Hotel Booking
14. Birth Certificate
15. Identity Card
16. Bank Statements
17. Fixed Deposits and Other Investment Accounts.
18. Latest 4 Months Salary Slip
19. Study Loan Statement
20. Letter of Financial Support
21. Proof of Financial Support

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi all,

i applied for my father visit visa and got refused... so i need some help from all of you... just for the background i will describe my father details.....
My dad is in Dubai, U.A.E and applied from there. He is a employee and also share profits from the company since he manages most of it. My dad is originally from pakistan but he is living in Dubai from 1982.. Gulf countries donot give there citizenship even if u r born there... so his country of citizenship is pakistan....

so refusal wasbased on ...
-purpose of visit (which i gave my dad the invitation to apply stated reason was to celebrate the ceremony of my degree which was actually passed)
-family ties (country of resident and country of visit)
-travel history (i have no idea about this)

this time i m applying again and including my mom as well....

so i just need some help from the seniors

thanks