+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIPS FROM CANADA, Education and work (ABDULL Mossawer)

Sep 25, 2022
I have bachelor degree in Power Electro Mechanic from Kabul Polytechnic University. This degree covers different subjects (low voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage, safety, Machine, Motors, transformers, Janitors, relays and etc) and also I have conducted mandatory engineering computer skills such as AutoCAD, Mat-lab, Multisum, Ms Visio, PV solar and PV Syst. Beside I have improved my computer skills in Microsoft Office package and Internet. As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated more than 4 years of experience with Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (which is the only governmental power utility company in the country) in different fields, Solar System, Field Electrical Mapping, Field Project Implementation (Medium Voltage & Low Voltage), Electricity distribution Networks. This has resulted in professional competency in all operational and technical aspects of electrical systems. During this time. In addition, I have taught electrical and science subject program for over three years in Kabul Breshna Technical & Educational Center. Other highlight of my background and skills that may be of interest to you includes:  Analytical Skills  Communication and presentation skills  Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills  Leadership and Team work
My name is Abdull Mossawer Zarghoon, Born January 12th 1995 in Kabul, Afghanistan. As a well-known, educated and BSc of power engineering from Kabul Polytechnic, I am a Field Team Leader in (DABS) Da Afghanistan Bershna Sherkat, the time when Taliban were not come to Kabul we were make the electric sits which the Taliban destroyed, my life is now in serious danger of being murdered or abducted by Taliban.

Whom is fled from Iran on date 2022 for the reasons that put me at severe risk like having cooperated with foreigners and etc.; therefore, I kindly request for an appointment for making clearer our situation and the reasons that I want to contact with you.

My life is in danger, I immigrated to Iran, I do not have good conditions from an economic, social and educational point of view, I have all the documents with me, Such as educational documents and work experience. Also, a threatening letter was sent to me by the Taliban but my documents are short time, and if I go to Afghanistan again, it will cost my life

Currently I am in Iran in Tehran province.

except God, I have no choice but to cooperate and help you.

I do believe that you won't forbid your mercy to us!

Thank you