+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for processing fees after medical ?!?

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Folks,
- I got medical request from CPP Ottawa and completed my Medical on March 3rd, 2014
- I also got married in march and therefore added my spouse(submitted all additional documentation related to our marriage) to my PR
application on April 7th, 2014.
- Got a medical request for my spouse 3 weeks later on April 24th, 2014 which we completed and the medical results were submitted on May 18th , 2014
- Staragely enough i get an email from CPP-Cost-recovery on May 19th, 2014 that the processing fees 550$ for my spouse is over due??

So does this mean the VO hasnt begun processing her file yet or simply they misplaced the processing fee reciepts which i had sent them along with the application?

Hoping one of you expereinced folks will be able to shed some light.............

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
NOMADforPR said:
Folks,
- I got medical request from CPP Ottawa and completed my Medical on March 3rd, 2014
- I also got married in march and therefore added my spouse(submitted all additional documentation related to our marriage) to my PR
application on April 7th, 2014.
- Got a medical request for my spouse 3 weeks later on April 24th, 2014 which we completed and the medical results were submitted on May 18th , 2014
- Staragely enough i get an email from CPP-Cost-recovery on May 19th, 2014 that the processing fees 550$ for my spouse is over due??

So does this mean the VO hasnt begun processing her file yet or simply they misplaced the processing fee reciepts which i had sent them along with the application?

Hoping one of you expereinced folks will be able to shed some light.............
It is not clear if you had paid fees for your spouse when you added her in your file? If you did, simply attach the receipts or other backups you have and reply.

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
I had supplied them my CC info on the paper form along with the application package for my spouse.
But looks like for some reason they were unable to process it and asked me to pay it online. Which i did and sent them the reciepts by email.
And after medicals completed for both of us i am being inquired again about the processing fees.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
NOMADforPR said:
I had supplied them my CC info on the paper form along with the application package for my spouse.
But looks like for some reason they were unable to process it and asked me to pay it online. Which i did and sent them the reciepts by email.
And after medicals completed for both of us i am being inquired again about the processing fees.
Is payment on line still doable? Taught it is no longer an option? Anyway, assuming your payment on line had gone thru, did you send to CPC-Cost-Recovery?

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Yes i did. Also got a reply back saying " All your fees are now complete"

My concern now is do u think the VO hasnt begun processing our file because they think the fees has not been paid?
Then howcome i got the medical request for my spouse!

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
NOMADforPR said:
Yes i did. Also got a reply back saying " All your fees are now complete"

My concern now is do u think the VO hasnt begun processing our file because they think the fees has not been paid?
Then howcome i got the medical request for my spouse!
You are right, since she already got MR, I believe CIC is processing your file. The email to me is just a reminder which means your case will not be completed until the fees are paid in full. So you need to clarify with CPC-Recovery if they have received the payments ASAP.