+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Repeat urinalysis

Kona Akter

May 21, 2016
I have completed my upfront medical exam on June 5 for immigration. But, yesterday, I got a email from Doctor's office asking to repeat my urine test.
is there any negative result in my previous test. I am so scared. I went to medical centre to give urine sample yesterday and asked them but they didn't tell anything.
Please help me anyone with your best opinion. What does it mean to repeat urinalysis completed? Is there any way to cancel my pr application for this reason? Please give your valuable opinion. Thanks in advance.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
I appreciate your anxiety, but no one can answer your question. I know people who have been called back twice for more tests and eventually got PR, but they're not you. No one else is you.

co2020

May 31, 2020
I have completed my upfront medical exam on June 5 for immigration. But, yesterday, I got a email from Doctor's office asking to repeat my urine test.
is there any negative result in my previous test. I am so scared. I went to medical centre to give urine sample yesterday and asked them but they didn't tell anything.
Please help me anyone with your best opinion. What does it mean to repeat urinalysis completed? Is there any way to cancel my pr application for this reason? Please give your valuable opinion. Thanks in advance.
I don’t think you should be worried. Sometimes results are inconclusive. A repeat may mean they want to be certain you are getting a correct result.