+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewing my Used Unexpired Single entry visa

oraywatt

Jul 2, 2012
Hi,
I recently visited canada for 1 week on my single entry visa. I have been back to the UK for a few weeks now, but would like to visit Canada again in September.

1) However, the used visa expires in October, can I apply for another visa (a multiple entry) before this expiration date? since the visa has already been used.

2) My passport expires in May, 2013. If I am given a 2yrs multiple visa, would it remain valid on the expired passport after the passport expiry date if I attach my new passport to it?

Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

oraywatt said:
Hi,
I recently visited canada for 1 week on my single entry visa. I have been back to the UK for a few weeks now, but would like to visit Canada again in September.

1) However, the used visa expires in October, can I apply for another visa (a multiple entry) before this expiration date? since the visa has already been used.

2) My passport expires in May, 2013. If I am given a 2yrs multiple visa, would it remain valid on the expired passport after the passport expiry date if I attach my new passport to it?

Thank you!
1. Your single entry TRV has been used and is no longer valid.
2. You would have to apply for a new TRV multiple entry.
3. The TRV (if issued) would only be valid to the date of the expiry of your passport. Probably less

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One month less than the expiry date of your passport