Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
One of my friend spouse added her to his PR application, though principal got his medical request 3 month after adding her. Now they are not living together any more but in Canada. MY question is

1) can he remove her from pr application without her consent .?
2) Doesn't both of them should get medical at the same time?
3) I think principal applicant got the passport request too?
3) Can you recommend any good immigration lawyer in oil city of Canada, who doesnot charge 300 for an hour ..Just trying to help her out in difficult time.

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
If he is the principal applicant, I think he can have her removed from the application, especially if he doesn't need her for the application to succeed. If there has been no MR or PPR for her, maybe she is already not on the application?

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
gladaki said:
One of my friend spouse added her to his PR application, though principal got his medical request 3 month after adding her. Now they are not living together any more but in Canada. MY question is

3) Can you recommend any good immigration lawyer in oil city of Canada, who doesnot charge 300 for an hour ..Just trying to help her out in difficult time.

Thanks
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) If a dependant got PPR, the principle applicant got PPR.
4) It's either expensive or she can try a free immigrant service, but they are slow. That is the "price" of free. She can google "immigrant services {her city name}" or "women immigrant services {her city name}" to find free help. Like I said, they are slow. I needed their help reviewing a permit application and it took a month from start to finish to see a lawyer.

If they aren't together any longer, she has no legal right to be on his PR application. If she becomes a PR of Canada this way, it is misrepresenatation and she's at risk to lose her PR. (He is as well.) She should remove herself and look into getting her own PR without him.

vsunny17

Mar 8, 2014
gladaki said:

Thanks
Hi gladaki....
Can you please share about this issue what happens to ur friend under this case as i m in similiar to this case also.
I started a thread this morningabt my issue .
So please if you can share with me will be very appreciate your advice as ur friend is already gone through.
Thanks