+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to ppr timelines

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think it is normal. I received a ghost update next day of the remedical request. When did you receive the remedical? Have you submitted it?
I finished remedical examination yesterday and am waiting for the result to be uploaded. Today marks the 18th month since my AOR date…
When was your remedical and did you get PPR yet?

Singh Neeraj

Dec 7, 2018
I finished remedical examination yesterday and am waiting for the result to be uploaded. Today marks the 18th month since my AOR date…
When was your remedical and did you get PPR yet?
Oh, Long time for everybody. I am at 15 months since AOR.
I got the remedical request on the 26th of May but I did not get a slot till the 18th of July. Medical got updated on 23rd of July. Now waiting for PPR.

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh, Long time for everybody. I am at 15 months since AOR.
I got the remedical request on the 26th of May but I did not get a slot till the 18th of July. Medical got updated on 23rd of July. Now waiting for PPR.
So I finished remedical a few days ago, and my GCKEY account still shows “your action required” and “we have requested medical examination”.
Does that mean the clinic has yet to upload my medical result? Or it could be that IRCC hasn’t reviewed the report that clinic uploaded? Plz shed some light on this. Thank you.

Singh Neeraj

Dec 7, 2018
So I finished remedical a few days ago, and my GCKEY account still shows “your action required” and “we have requested medical examination”.
Does that mean the clinic has yet to upload my medical result? Or it could be that IRCC hasn’t reviewed the report that clinic uploaded? Plz shed some light on this. Thank you.
This means that clinic has uploaded your medical documents, but IRCC is yet to review it. Did you receive any ADR as well with your remedical?

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
This means that clinic has uploaded your medical documents, but IRCC is yet to review it. Did you receive any ADR as well with your remedical?
Only remedical request this time. Actually I already got 2 ADRs during this long journey (both for security check). What about you?

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Members, i got the remedical & ADR for Updated PCC and updated POF on 26th May 2022.
i Have finished my medical and got passed on June 6th 2022.
requested ADR Submitted on 9th June 2022. but still showing as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " in the GC Key account.
its almost 3 weeks now additional documents status has not changed. should i need to worry about this ?
how long will be i have to wait for the PPR?
any body with similar time lines or any experts please share your thoughts
Thank you
AOR : 1 June 2021
OINP Candidate

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Hi Members, i got the remedical & ADR for Updated PCC and updated POF on 26th May 2022.
requested ADR Submitted on 9th June 2022. but still showing as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " in the GC Key account.
its almost 3 weeks now additional documents status has not changed. should i need to worry about this ?
Thank you
OINP Candidate
I had uploaded my ADR on 13 April and still same status. No update from IRCC

Singh Neeraj

Dec 7, 2018
Only remedical request this time. Actually I already got 2 ADRs during this long journey (both for security check). What about you?
I have received an ADR for updated settlement funds. I am facing a problem. There is no placeholder on my account to upload the documents. Can you suggest what can be done?

Singh Neeraj

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you
OINP Candidate
I have heard from a few people that it takes around a month's time to get the PPR after the submission of all the requested documents.

Fleur90

May 18, 2020
I have received an ADR for updated settlement funds. I am facing a problem. There is no placeholder on my account to upload the documents. Can you suggest what can be done?
You need to refresh several times, and it will appear. It's a glitch in the system. You need to refresh like 15, 20 or 30 times until you see

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
I passed my remedical may 11 and got my ppr in June 14 .
Best of luck
@Sabin@can I wanted to let you know that I finally received the long-awaited PPR email on September 3rd 2022...almost 3 months after my remedical was passed (June 12). This platform and the users provided me an undefinable support while anxiously awaiting. Thank you!