+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejection from ices

mehdavic

Jan 25, 2014
Dear All ,

Pls I need you advice for below matter .
I receive recently letter from ces telling that my bachelor certificate is fake . I try to communicate with them but no chance .
recently I applied again in Ices and I receive the ECA evaluation .
im wondering if I can open EE account or ?
which ECA will consider it from IRCC ( CES or Ices )

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can’t open a profile until you have an ECA. If ICES says it’s fake, then then other ECAs may state the same. You can try WES or IQAS or CES.

Last edited:

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
That is a huge issue you are faced with. The question is are you being honest with yourself? If Yes then do not waste time to get evaluation as you will only embarrass yourself . On the other hand, if you know its genuine and the institution that issued it is genuine then try another service such as WES or IQAS. Remember the evaluator must be approved by CIC.

Good Luck!

mehdavic

Jan 25, 2014
That is a huge issue you are faced with. The question is are you being honest with yourself? If Yes then do not waste time to get evaluation as you will only embarrass yourself . On the other hand, if you know its genuine and the institution that issued it is genuine then try another service such as WES or IQAS. Remember the evaluator must be approved by CIC.

Good Luck!
thanks suresh for your answer , absolutely genuine ,
but my problem that I receive the ECA from Ices .
My question : I can open account EE or maybe CES fake report will corrupt the procedure ( CIC )

regards

ankurdmp

Jan 5, 2016
Dear All ,

Pls I need you advice for below matter .
I receive recently letter from ces telling that my bachelor certificate is fake . I try to communicate with them but no chance .
recently I applied again in Ices and I receive the ECA evaluation .
im wondering if I can open EE account or ?
which ECA will consider it from IRCC ( CES or Ices )
Hello,

I am in the same boat. May I know what solution did you get regarding your ICES report.

Regards