Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16.04.2014 (2nd Application)
VISA ISSUED...
28.04.2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
TBA
I applied for my Temporary Resident Visa online and chose Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Embassy as I am currently living and working here last July 8, 2013 and yesterday (July 22, 2013) I received an email stating that my visa was application rejected. I am considering in re applying this time through VFS Global in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Can anyone help what's my chance of getting approved this time around after I was denied. Accordingly, I was denied because of 1. Travel History 2. Immigration Status 3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence. My profile below:

Nationality: Filipino
Visa Status (in country of Residence): Saudi Arabia Working Visa
Length of Stay (in country of Residence): 3 years 2 Months
1st Company - May 2010 to July 2012
2nd Company - September 2012 to Present

Dear _________,

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. Your travel history (I was able to travel to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Bahrain, Dubai U.A.E.)
2. Your immigration status (I have a working visa in Saudi Arabia, With Multilple Exit - Re Entry Visa)
3. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence (I am only allowed to work under 1 sponsor here in Saudi Arabia so there's no way I can work to other employer even I want to, I am planning to provide a copy of my contract stating that I have a yearly renewable contract)

M

mikeymyke

The countries you've listed are very easy for Filipinos to travel to, they're looking for countries you've visited that are difficult to enter, such as US, Europe, Australia, etc.
Your immigration status refers to the fact that you don't have some kind of permanent or long term residence in Saudi Arabia.
Limited employment prospects refers to the fact that you can only work for 1 employer.

So it would seem that the rejection of your visa seems valid.

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
Please note the thread starter already acquired his TRV on his second try.

Check his timeline

M

mikeymyke

Jesus, I didn't even realize this was an old thread, who would revive an old thread?

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
i applied TRV visit visa on 11 June 2014 and on same date i did bio metric on 11 june i received 2 emails and on 12 june i received that my application has been updated now after 62 days i received a massage
"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information"
but i open my cic account there is no update i applied online on cic from Riyadh Saudi Arabia here process is 21 days
can any one tell me about this? :-\

tolitz_KSA

Aug 13, 2014
Mga Kabayan, ask ko lang if im eligible to apply for TRV, im currenly 6 mos here in saudi. Below is my work history

Feb 2014 to present - Dammam Saudi Arabia
March 2011 to Dec 2011 - New York, USA (cruise Line)
2007 to 2009 - Riyadh Saudi Arabia

For my travel (tour) history naman po.Ive been to Singapore and Hongkong pa lang. Do i have to complete a year or two bago ako makapag apply ng tourist visa? I have a sister in Canada, and shes a permanent resident. Buntis kc sya ngayon and i wanted to visit her next year pag nanganak po sya. I hope you could give suggestions and tips on how to apply online for TRV.

Thanks.

glenn cautivo

May 16, 2014
Guys can you help me how to get working visa and what are the requirement to get there
Please give me some advice base on your experiences

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
glenn cautivo said:
Guys can you help me how to get working visa and what are the requirement to get there
Please give me some advice base on your experiences
very basic, look for an employer to start with.

canvi

Feb 20, 2013
adeleduan said:
So they didn't ask for your passport for a refusal stamp? Just an email?

They will request for passport even if your online temporary resident visa is rejected.

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
canvi said:
They will request for passport even if your online temporary resident visa is rejected.
For online application, once an application is refused, CIC will not request for your passport. Instead, you will receive a correspondence in your CIC account stating the reason/s for refusal.