+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

registered nurse

s_d_1974

Dec 13, 2008
Hello,

We applied for Canada immigration 2 years ago under a simplified application process, and we received a letter from the immigration officer at the end of November this year. We have 90 days to provide supportive documents. My wife is a registered nurse in our country, with a bachelors degree in nursing and 14 years of clinical experience and I have only 2 exams left to finish my bachelor in business administration. Without my bachelors degree we can not collect enough points for skilled immigration, and I can not graduate in just 2 1/2 months. My question is can we "buy" more time by not sending them all documents at once or they will just reject our application. Maybe it is better to withdraw this application and apply for a new one at the same time, because my wife is a principal applicant and her occupation is on the new list of 38 occupations ( registered nurse ).

best regards,
s_d_1974

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
She can also be fast tracked under PNP of the different provinces,We dont care about points,We want nurses ASAP and We have ready employers.Please check Health Match BC for Public Sector or www.futuresearchcanada.com for private sector.Having an employer waiting is the way to go.A message from the Goverment of the Province of British Columbia

s_d_1974

Dec 13, 2008
Hi, BCguy,

Thanks for your reply. We will consider PNP as well. I have another question. What are the exact points for 3 years bachelor in nursing ? 20 points ? It is 15 years of total study. Also can we delay sending the supportive documents by some time, month or two maybe just to finish my college, or they are rejecting any application if not provided supportive documentation in time ?

thanks in advance

c_d_1974