+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Saskatchewan License for NOC 2173

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All,

Is anybody got License for NOC 2173??? Today, I got email from CIPS that my I.S.P. application is approved and shortly they will email me online certificate.....I am confused whether this online certificate is License or not...

Maccand

Jan 2, 2017
Hi canadapr1982,

congrats. When you applied for ISP (in which month) and how many days after you received the email approval. Pls let know the details.
This is online certificate only. I'M me

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello

I applied in August for ISP and got email almost after 8 weeks. So, the online certificate is License.
Hi canadapr1982,

congrats. When you applied for ISP (in which month) and how many days after you received the email approval. Pls let know the details.
This is online certificate only. I'M me

Maccand

Jan 2, 2017
Hello

I applied in August for ISP and got email almost after 8 weeks. So, the online certificate is License.
Hi canadapr1982,

just to confirm you will receive a mail copy as well and that is license i hope , email is not license.Its just for the reference.
Please confirm is that correct understand.

DO you sent the license to the SNIP or not.

Thanks

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hello All,

Is anybody got License for NOC 2173??? Today, I got email from CIPS that my I.S.P. application is approved and shortly they will email me online certificate.....I am confused whether this online certificate is License or not...
Sir do you guide me how do i apply for apegs license ? procedure i did B.E. in Civil

Sidasari

May 22, 2018
Hello All,

Hello,what is the procedure to apply for license