+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for Visitors visa and my husband is Canadian,what to do to get visa ?

Zlatka

Apr 28, 2015
Today i got my answer that i was refused for visitor visa ,it was my first applying . They say that they think i wont return to Macedonia after my visa expires ,then because i dont have a job right now and i got limited emloyment prospects in my country ,my personal assets and financial status , my family ties in Canada and in my country and my travel history.
I dont understand and know what i should do and give them to get a visa. My husband is natural born Canadian. we wanted me to visit Canada and see how it is there and after depending do i like it or not ,to decide where we gonna live till the rest of our live,in Macedonia or Canada. He had more then enough money for return ticket and all. we didnt book or buy plane ticket because we didnt know are they gonna give me visa,we give them all bank,tax,tax return documents. and landlord letter and all. I dont work right now because we were planning me to go there.there is not even one company that will hold my job for 6 month period. and i finish University when i was 24 years old,since then till recently,now am 31 years old ,i was working what i studyed for,translator ,Independent one. I couldnt provide my travel history because in the past few years i only traveled to Serbia with my ID,so no stamps avaible and if i look for the past ten years i dont hold my old passport. so from where to find those informations.I send our marrige certificate to prove our relationship .its was visitors visa application so i couldnt send more things . Can you please tell me what its best me to do so i can get visa for Canada,visitors or family one.My husband came 6 times to my country without a problem,and i cant go once .

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Zlatka said:
Today i got my answer that i was refused for visitor visa ,it was my first applying . They say that they think i wont return to Macedonia after my visa expires ,then because i dont have a job right now and i got limited emloyment prospects in my country ,my personal assets and financial status , my family ties in Canada and in my country and my travel history.
I dont understand and know what i should do and give them to get a visa. My husband is natural born Canadian. we wanted me to visit Canada and see how it is there and after depending do i like it or not ,to decide where we gonna live till the rest of our live,in Macedonia or Canada. He had more then enough money for return ticket and all. we didnt book or buy plane ticket because we didnt know are they gonna give me visa,we give them all bank,tax,tax return documents. and landlord letter and all. I dont work right now because we were planning me to go there.there is not even one company that will hold my job for 6 month period. and i finish University when i was 24 years old,since then till recently,now am 31 years old ,i was working what i studyed for,translator ,Independent one. I couldnt provide my travel history because in the past few years i only traveled to Serbia with my ID,so no stamps avaible and if i look for the past ten years i dont hold my old passport. so from where to find those informations.I send our marrige certificate to prove our relationship .its was visitors visa application so i couldnt send more things . Can you please tell me what its best me to do so i can get visa for Canada,visitors or family one.My husband came 6 times to my country without a problem,and i cant go once .
Sad to say there are little options. There is little you can do to get the TRV at least in the near future. I would suggest getting a good job, work for 6month-1year before reapplying. Also start the PR process.

You have provided nothing to show you won't stay after your stay. You made it quite clear there are too many reason for you to make a definite move to Canada, not only your husband is here, he holds all the financial strength and there is virtually nothing attaching you to your home country.

Zlatka

Apr 28, 2015
thank you for the info and reply,we are stil thinking what to do,reapply or my husband to mouve here

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.