+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Spoue work permit visa

Ridhibd00

Jan 6, 2022
You have not adequately demonstrated that your spouse is currently enrolled in full time studies and that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit pursuant to section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I refused for this reason and I reapplied again with my husband’s university enrolment letter. It’s it possible to get a visa for the second time!?

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You have not adequately demonstrated that your spouse is currently enrolled in full time studies and that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit pursuant to section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I refused for this reason and I reapplied again with my husband’s university enrolment letter. It’s it possible to get a visa for the second time!?
SOWP is a guaranteed if your docs are correct. Make sure u include all the docs and enrollment details , fees paid etc etc

Jan 6, 2022
J'ai l'honneur de solliciter de votre haute bienveillance de bien vouloir accepter ma candidature.

Je suis Remarais, Venel
Très intéressé par les activités de votre société ; je me permet de soumettre ma présente candidature pour un éventuel poste au sein de votre équipe

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
J'ai l'honneur de solliciter de votre haute bienveillance de bien vouloir accepter ma candidature.

Je suis Remarais, Venel
Très intéressé par les activités de votre société ; je me permet de soumettre ma présente candidature pour un éventuel poste au sein de votre équipe
There are no jobs on this forum. This is a volunteer immigration forum.