+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal on refugee claim

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Could you please time line of case please when did you apply your case ? Was your hearing on computer video link ?

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Could you please time line of case please when did you apply your case ? Was your hearing on computer video link ?
Dear my lawyer couldn't helped me in supporting documents he didnt attach letters and documents to help me so judge wasnt convinced with my claim so I got refusal.
Infact it was badly refused that I got not a simple appeal infact my case will go for judicial review .I'm really depressed .

Well I claimed in feburary 2020
March i got work permit 2020
In sep i got my hearing notice
October hearing done

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Dear my lawyer couldn't helped me in supporting documents he didnt attach letters and documents to help me so judge wasnt convinced with my claim so I got refusal.
Infact it was badly refused that I got not a simple appeal infact my case will go for judicial review .I'm really depressed .

October hearing done
You really need to get a lawyer to file for JR. you are running out of time.

Reactions: Naturgrl

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016

October hearing done
You hired lawyer form legal aid ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No I contacted for legal aid but I couldn't get.
I asked one person who is good at federal judicial review to work for my case .but fees is issue
So is this lawyer submitting the first step for review? Or are you not going ahead because of fees? It will cost a lot of money for the first stage, there is no way around it.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
So is this lawyer submitting the first step for review? Or are you not going ahead because of fees? It will cost a lot of money for the first stage, there is no way around it.
He will proceed with all stages.
As I'm not good in law and these stages.
Hope I dont get deportation orders. Please I need blessing to help me and my kids

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He will proceed with all stages.
As I'm not good in law and these stages.
Hope I dont get deportation orders. Please I need blessing to help me and my kids
All the best. The first stage has nothing to do with your evidence but whether your decision didn’t follow the laws and regulations.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

October hearing done
Did you

October hearing done
It's very hard to comment because none of know whether your grounds for asylum and why you were personally persecuted since you are the one filing for asylum. Based on your previous posts you are from Pakistan, lived in KSA for a certain period of time and have been trying to relocate to Canada for 10 years. Applications for asylum from Pakistan were approved in just over 50-60% of cases in 2018 if you look at total cases accepted versus those rejected/withdrawn/abandoned. If you, your husband and 3 children were all approved for TRVs you must have been in a good position financially and at least one of you must have had a good longterm job, likely property, etc.

Reactions: zak86

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
No I contacted for legal aid but I couldn't get.
I asked one person who is good at federal judicial review to work for my case .but fees is issue
No I'm asking before refusal was it legal aid lawyer? because mostly legal aid doesn't represent your case as it meant to be. But this time you need to hire proper lawyer and May Allah ease your process and also please remember me in your prayers.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
No I'm asking before refusal was it legal aid lawyer? because mostly legal aid doesn't represent your case as it meant to be. But this time you need to hire proper lawyer and May Allah ease your process and also please remember me in your prayers.
Unfortunately he was private lawyer he ditched me.
As i was naive he left so many mistakes 'many dates was contradicted .
My mistake I was new and under depression.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
If you don't mind can i know name of lawyer cause i know one from mississauga who ruined the case of our family friend. He left so many loop holes and didn't even helped him to get ready for hearing. Our friend was so desperate and lost all his hopes that he left the country.
I really pray everything works out for you. Allah pak asani karay ameen

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
If you don't mind can i know name of lawyer cause i know one from mississauga who ruined the case of our family friend. He left so many loop holes and didn't even helped him to get ready for hearing. Our friend was so desperate and lost all his hopes that he left the country.
I really pray everything works out for you. Allah pak asani karay ameen
yes. I would like to know it too !
Plus if you do not mind you may leave reviews on google page